Need to assemble a crew of 9

grand_architect_Nine's Avatar grand_architect_Nine1/18/13 11:41 am
2/2/2013 1:38 pm
grand_architect_Nine's Avatar grand_architect_Nine
Hey guys, I am working on a project at an epic scale and I'm a little bit overwhelmed with the tasks I set for my self. Here is the project I'm working on to give you an idea. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/emerald-city-1807236/

I am seeking 8 active players to assist me with every thing besides designing of buildings as I am totally anal about the city's theme.

Need an engineer - Must have lots of redstone experience. Who can build contraptions, mini-games, puzzles, traps ect.

Need 2 laborers - Who can follow instructions well and aid me in building the city.

Need 2 writers - Must be imaginative and like to write. Will be responsible for the upkeep of the library and writing of instructional guides, adventure stories, placing signs, making maps ect.

Need a scripter - Need time based events for capture the flag at city gates and helping with server customization.

Need a server admin - Must be respectable, honest, experienced and very active.

Video editor - Must have good spec PC. Must be experienced and original,I need help with the youtube channel and making tutorial videos, snapshot videos ect.

If you are interested you must be of good character, fun to play with and work well with others. You also need to have steam and teamspeak installed.
grand_architect_Nine
Level 21 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/02/2013 1:38 pm
grand_architect_Nine
I still need more people
01/25/2013 1:43 am
grand_architect_Nine
Ok guys thanks for the interest and support, pm me your steam names so I can add you.
01/24/2013 10:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
d day
i would be a sever admin,builder,and engineer
01/22/2013 10:07 am
Level 31 : Artisan Princess
fokem7653
I can be scripter,admin,or builder
ADmin:I have exp as a head mod
scripter:I can be there when I need to bee and make sure everything runs smoothly
builder:I am a good builder
need referral?Let me know
01/22/2013 7:55 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
HockeyFishy
I can be a laborer. I'm a fairly good builder, maybe a 9 on a 10 scale. I just need time, honestly. Other than that, I will love to assist you in building this.
01/22/2013 3:00 am
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
Wayzo
I may help you in server admin.
01/22/2013 12:58 am
grand_architect_Nine
Thank you all for the interest and support. I have been busy last night putting up a 8 slot dedicated server for Project Emerald City.
Its up now! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/emerald-city-1845245/

I'v also put up a 10 slot Teamspeak3 server. The IP is eurots6.gameservers.com:9227

You can add me on steam if you are interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/1337mm and I will let you know what time I will be in Teamspeak. I hope you ready to get this show on the road and I'm looking forward to playing with you all.

PS: I will not be OP'ing anyone without steam client and a mic.
01/21/2013 10:56 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Grand Admiral Joey
sooo when do we start? and would it be ok if i advertise your creations on youtube?
01/22/2013 2:19 am
grand_architect_Nine
I have made a video of my progress last week, I think the next video should be after the grave yard, the bank and the library is built, I waiting for 1.5 to build the bank. I want to use quartz blocks to decorate the front of the bank. As far as advertising go's I'm happy with you advertising Emerald City on your channel just make sure you put a link to the project on planetminecraft.com on the video description. I would also appreciate If you could get the word out about the project to all other community and forums that would be interested.
01/21/2013 4:20 am
Level 22 : Expert Geek
PandaExodus
I think I'll fill the requirements of a laborer. I've been known throughout the server I've played for my building skills.
01/20/2013 10:13 am
Level 28 : Expert Artist
Grand Admiral Joey
i am good with the engineer, scripter, and video editor. i am great at all of these task and would very well fit the job. i plan on starting my own youtube channel so we could almost be like youtube partners. hope i can get the position
01/20/2013 5:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
jerppetys
i would like to be laborer or writer hope i can join u soon
01/18/2013 5:11 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
LittleTriton
I would be glad to help. I am thinking either Engineer or the Server Admin.
I am really good at redstone, but not like pro. I make traps, entrances, and hideouts and other things. I enjoy building with redstone.
I am REALLY experienced with Server Admin. I have amazingly been 18 Admins. I have been a lot more, but since I'm applying for Admin, I'll just mention Admin. (:
I am very mature and respectful.
01/18/2013 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
EpicalMan01
I'll be anything besides writer or scripter
01/18/2013 2:46 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
DriewGamer
I would be willing to join as a server admin. I have my own server that i maintain professionally. I am online a lot so that shouldn't be a problem. I have had my fair share of devious users (like on my server) that have griefed and i realize how devastating that would be to anyone. You have my word that i will be responsible and obedient to your needs and the needs of the team. Thanks!
edit- if you would like to see my server to show my loyalty i would be happy to supply the ip
i have teamspeak and steam with an average mic and I'll be getting a new (updated) mic sunday
01/18/2013 2:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
hunterchubz
ill be sever admin, engineer or a laborer
01/18/2013 2:07 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Robihn
I can be engineer, laborer, or writer which ever
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com