Need Builders! For Server Build!

sa5mmm's Avatar sa5mmm10/14/13 3:17 am
1 emeralds 273 5
10/15/2013 10:29 pm
sa5mmm's Avatar sa5mmm
FraiZ Craft Needs Builders to help build a city.
There is a tiny town that we call the power district. It contains the battery which powers everything on the server. But there is an evil being on the loose trying to wreck it all. We need your help to build a home for our heroes!

That is a little back story about the city. Now to apply! This is the format:
IGN:
How will you be a good addition to the FraiZ Craft Builder Team?:
What is your style(s) of building? Can you adapt to other styles easily?:
What is your time zone? And at what times can you be available to build, or are normally on minecraft?:
Why do you want to apply for builder?:
sa5mmm
Level 37 : Artisan Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2013 10:29 pm
sa5mmm
I have been replying to your posts via private messages!
10/15/2013 9:18 pm
sa5mmm
Thanks for the reply guys We still need more builders!
10/14/2013 3:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
hassan2233
IGN: hassan2233
How will you be a good addition to the FraiZ Craft Builder Team?: I am good at redstone and also am able to create a mansion in a decent way
What is your style(s) of building? Can you adapt to other styles easily?: Well i own a server my self and i built a plane so im good at builds such as planes and other things
What is your time zone? And at what times can you be available to build, or are normally on minecraft?: I live in Great Britain and im normally playing after school and i build most of my time playing minecraft you may expect me to be offline some days due to parties and such
Why do you want to apply for builder?: Well i want to help you make your server like Skys and help create a website and create a realistic look to your city i will also bring my friend online
10/14/2013 3:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
ajaxsiep
IGN: ajaxsiep
How will you be a good addition to the FraiZ Craft Builder Team?: I can build detailed but I am not good in redstone but that doesn't botter?
What is your style(s) of building? Can you adapt to other styles easily?: medieval and fantasie
What is your time zone? And at what times can you be available to build, or are normally on minecraft?: I live in Holland and I am online at 18:00-21:00 local time
Why do you want to apply for builder?: I think I could help you guys a lot and ofcourse for fun
10/14/2013 9:14 am
Level 46 : Master Bunny
randomjunglecreeper
IGN: JungleCreeper
How will you be a good addition to the FraiZ Craft Builder Team?: I have good knowledge of building and redstone
What is your style(s) of building? Can you adapt to other styles easily?: I like modern and medieval builds but i can build in pretty mutch any style you wish
What is your time zone? And at what times can you be available to build, or are normally on minecraft?: I dont know my timezone, but i live in Sweden and can play 16.00-18.00
Why do you want to apply for builder?: To have fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome