Need a good builder?

D3luxe's Avatar D3luxe10/24/13 8:20 pm
1 emeralds 142 4
10/25/2013 4:37 pm
TehBlizz's Avatar TehBlizz
Are you in need of a good builder?
Are you constantly wanting a good spawn but dont have the time to do so?
Are you tired of feeling lonely?

WELL..This is the thread for you (:

My name is D3luxe, and i wanna start by saying im a dedicated MC player when it comes to building. My words are true and i wanna say that im a pretty decent builder. I like building things by myself and if you want help just message me, leave a comment or add my skype and message me!

My skype - saintrawr

Thanks! (: Im lookin forward to seeing you all <3
D3luxe
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TehBlizz
10/25/2013 4:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
D3luxe. I've gone through your builds that you've posted. I find them very interesting and some of them are medieval genre. We are actually currently looking for a medieval style builder for our upcoming server. Me and my friend are starting a whole network of servers which includes custom plugins and a role playing server! Our role playing server is going to be fantasy/medieval with quests. We'd be interested in having you as one of our builders along with a few other builders. If you're interested, add me on skype: Christiancj9 and I'll give you a server ip where you can maybe build something to show us around what level of skill you're at!
Thanks,
Christian/Blizz, Owner of UnworthyNetwork
OldLinionMC
10/25/2013 3:13 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
good to see other people in the business of building spawns lol. cant wait to see how much you grow as a fellow builder. heck if you want, you could always look into joining a growing build team *cough* ours perhaps *cough* with some other people. always helps to build with others so you can figuratively build off each others idea's lol. Either way good luck with those spawns
SeriumTag
10/25/2013 3:06 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Dear D3luxe,

A builder that want to become better. I would like to see your building skills and perhaps if you wanna show your builds and is interested, you may contact me via zanz856856@gmail.com).

I believe I wanna you to make good use of your building skills.
ConmentorCreations
10/24/2013 8:49 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Hello D3luxe! I like that you are trying to help other mc players out there, however, I believe you could use some more building practice before advertising yourself for builds. I would recommend building on creative servers and learning some good basics, try climbing through the ranks, you will get better on the way! Good luck on your future builds!

Conmentor
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome