Need Help with redstone!

ItsssEquinox's Avatar ItsssEquinox3/22/15 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 179 2
3/26/2015 8:35 pm
Beeeff's Avatar Beeeff
Hey PMC, I need help with something if someone can. I have been creating a Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Map for zombies. I watched a video on how to make a zombie doors that cost points- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4plituZe-U
I watched the whole thing and did everything right, but the doors would not open and it doesn't work at all... They are zombies doors using the /scoreboard command and when you kill a zombie you get 100 points. I am already done with the scoreboard part, just the doors aren't working! If somebody could help me, that would be awesome! Post a comment if you would like to help.
ItsssEquinox
Level 28 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Beeeff
03/26/2015 8:35 pm
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
Hello, my specialty is redstone and can help you if youd like. If you send me the file of the world, i can put it on a server and i can help you on there
Spikevader
03/26/2015 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jamca316Hey PMC, I need help with something if someone can. I have been creating a Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Map for zombies. I watched a video on how to make a zombie doors that cost points- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4plituZe-U
I watched the whole thing and did everything right, but the doors would not open and it doesn't work at all... They are zombies doors using the /scoreboard command and when you kill a zombie you get 100 points. I am already done with the scoreboard part, just the doors aren't working! If somebody could help me, that would be awesome! Post a comment if you would like to help.

I can help you out if you're still having issues. Doors are pretty simple to do, just depends on where you want them to open from, so I can take a look at it if you'd like.
I haven't used command blocks in forever though, my specialty is redstone, so that's pretty much what I can help you with..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome