I need a serious team of moderators for a new website

LilStonerIssy's Avatar LilStonerIssy2/19/14 4:26 pm
2/27/2014 12:03 pm
williamsilks's Avatar williamsilks
I'm coding a website for minecraft mod sharing and stuff. I need 1 other coder, and several moderators to help me.

Application for Developer [I'M ONLY CHOOSING 1]
Name:
HTML/CSS/JavaScript/PHP/mySQL Knowledge: [you NEED to know ALL of these things]

Application for Moderator [I'M ONLY CHOOSING 3]
Name:
Previous moderating experience:

Thanks
~Isabell

EDIT: I already have a base code, host, and domain name setup
LilStonerIssy
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

williamsilks
02/27/2014 12:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i can code html atm
LilStonerIssy
02/26/2014 7:32 pm
At this point in time, I don't even know if I'll get enough money to pay the extra developer. He might work for free for the first few months until I get shit moving
LilStonerIssy
02/26/2014 6:00 pm
mrouie
the developer is optional. I can do anything needed. I need an additional developer for mySQL to migrate databases and stuff. I can learn it all myself very easily if I wanted to.
mrouie
02/26/2014 6:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Okee, I just meant that $10 a month is really not much, even if they're doing easy work.
TehMeeperz
02/26/2014 6:42 pm
Level 45 : Master Giraffe
For a dedicated new in progress community that can effect the coders in the long run, they would even do it for free. 10$ is a good price! and as she said they don't even need to e extremely good at coding! just talented enough to get the job done.
mrouie
02/26/2014 5:46 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Developers should earn more than $10 a month. I would pay my Dev at least $200 if he is a dedicated coder and is skilled in several areas of expertise.

But I do support your website and wish you good luck!!!
LilStonerIssy
02/26/2014 5:26 pm
I don't really have any positions open other than coding
williamsilks
02/26/2014 3:50 pm
?????
williamsilks
02/26/2014 3:36 pm
ive been trying to find somewere i can moderate i dont wish or nothing in return just to help thats what i enjoy doing

but im happy to help
williamsilks
02/26/2014 3:35 pm
l
LilStonerIssy
02/26/2014 3:23 pm
We already have a full team of moderators. However if you can code/program suffice I will review your application.
williamsilks
02/26/2014 3:09 pm
when you let me now i will give over my skype name email and private ino thanks]
williamsilks
02/26/2014 3:08 pm
Name:williamsilks
Why should you be accepted:beacause i love helpeing people and moderating i have a C grade in computing atm im only half way through my school life im looking for a forums to moderate on ive been looking or a while i am admin on arcane pvp [minecraft server] i have made helper admin mod apps for the minecraft forums[arcane-pvp].
as i stated i a currently admin on a server and admin on the mc forums[arcane-pvp] ive made applications for staff and i hope to be accepted on the team
RevolvingTrick
02/26/2014 3:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner

Name: Platon (Ill reveal my name to you privately if you accept me)

Why should you be accepted: I know how to moderate a server, I've worked for 2 hosting companies so I know that replying quickly and professionally is the way to do it. I can be on at least every 3-4 hours EVERY day on weekdays, but on weekends and holidays I can be on pretty much as much as I want!! I will be very enthusiastic to this job, and I hope the people on the forums of your website will recognise me as a friendly and helpful person.

Previous moderating experience: Moderated for 2 server hosting companies, moderated on many MC servers and for their websites most of the time.
LilStonerIssy
02/26/2014 1:36 pm
accepted
LilStonerIssy
02/25/2014 6:08 pm
I would like to see some more information in your application... No you will not be paid, unless I can get donations enough to pay people.

Order of payments:
Hosting - $120 a month (I've got this covered. This includes website and server)
Domain Name - $10 a year (donations)
Developer - $10 a month (donations)
Moderators - $5 a month each (donations)
Me - Whatever is left over (donations)

If this month, I only make enough money to pay the developer, moderators aren't getting paid. If I make enough to pay everyone, everyone gets paid.
randomteddys500
02/24/2014 6:57 pm
Level 28 : Expert Miner
Name: Marshall
Why should you be accepted: My enthusiasm and loyalty are worth taking the risk on
Previous moderating experience: helped my friend with his server

and will I get paid???
JOK3RTH33AP3R
02/24/2014 4:28 pm
Name: Jordan

Why should you be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a pretty patience, outgoing, focused kind of guy. My passion is minecraft and everything about it. I'm a very technical person and I grasp things within minutes. I'm great with websites

Previous moderating experience: Although I have not been a moderator for a website like that in the past, I have been a moderator on a few Minecraft server websites as well as I ran my own.
LilStonerIssy
02/24/2014 6:10 pm
All you did, was copy Charlie's application
ClaxMC
02/24/2014 1:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Application for Moderator
Name: Alex
Why should you be accepted: I'd love to help maintaining your website and i have a lot of free time
Previous moderating experience: I have my own website: http://claxcraft.net/ so i know what i'm doing.
LilStonerIssy
02/24/2014 1:20 pm
Sorry, was busy. Reviewing applications and will post who gets accepted.
modernmaynn2812
02/22/2014 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name:
Adam

Why should you be accepted:
I want to be accepted mainly to help build my experience. I really enjoy helping people. I am extremely respectful and am always willing to go out of my way to make people happy. I do have quite a sense of humor, but am serious when the time is needed. Though I obviously haven't seen the website yet, I will get to know everything about it, so if people have a question, it will be extremely easy for me to answer it.

I haven't had any experience moderating a website other then a Minecraft server website, but I do have tons of experience as Moderator in-game on servers. I was an Administrator on OnyxEmpire, a server will 100+ people on daily. Sadly, even though the server did get as many donations as it needed monthly, the server owner decided to discontinue the server.

Skype is Modernmaynn2812 if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot,
- Modernmaynn2812
CrazyColoradan93
02/21/2014 1:36 am
Name: Charlie

Why should you be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm a pretty patience, outgoing, focused kind of guy. My passion is minecraft and everything about it. I'm a very technical person and I grasp things within minutes. I'm great with computers, website etc. I am available 24/7 because I finished with High School.

Previous moderating experience: Although I have not been a moderator for a website like that in the past, I have been a moderator on a few Minecraft server websites (and the actual game itself) as well as ran my own.
LilStonerIssy
02/24/2014 2:01 pm
modernmaynn2812Name:
Adam

Why should you be accepted:
I want to be accepted mainly to help build my experience. I really enjoy helping people. I am extremely respectful and am always willing to go out of my way to make people happy. I do have quite a sense of humor, but am serious when the time is needed. Though I obviously haven't seen the website yet, I will get to know everything about it, so if people have a question, it will be extremely easy for me to answer it.

I haven't had any experience moderating a website other then a Minecraft server website, but I do have tons of experience as Moderator in-game on servers. I was an Administrator on OnyxEmpire, a server will 100+ people on daily. Sadly, even though the server did get as many donations as it needed monthly, the server owner decided to discontinue the server.

Skype is Modernmaynn2812 if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot,
- Modernmaynn2812

Both accepted. PMing website link.
MageturtleMC
02/20/2014 6:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
Application for Moderator
Name: Jonathan
Age: 10 ( You might not choose me but i know a bit of HTML)
Why I should be accepted: I know i am only 10 but I really love helping people with all kinds of stuff and I love just casually being online but I just really want to be a Moderator.
Previous moderating job: None sorry never been one before.

~Mageturtle (Jonathan)
jakesoboy01
02/20/2014 12:39 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
Not that bad for a base code of the website. I'm actually still learning a lot for HTML right now still and I've actually done some of those so pretty nice/basic base code. Hope your website gets actually popular! Although, there are like a whole bunch of other Minecraft mod websites...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome