Need Server Spawn

QualitySkins's Avatar QualitySkins7/26/14 12:12 am
1 emeralds 127 4
7/29/2014 5:57 am
FLuXx_Lays_Eggs's Avatar FLuXx_Lays_Eggs
Hey. I am making a server But i need a spawn. I need it to have some portals about 6 or 8 of them. I want a spawn that is Crafting themed since my server name is CraftTastic . I will give you full credit for the build. I am hoping to have it done within 30 days.

If you are interested fill this out below:

Experiences (Build you made/Links/etc)

Why I should choose you?

When do you think it will be done?

Thanks for reading and good luck
QualitySkins
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FLuXx_Lays_Eggs
07/29/2014 5:57 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Hello my name is FLuXx_EnVy
I run the Verside Bulilds. Build team, We feature all types of Builds from Homes to Hubs,

Our serverives have been Appreciated by many big servers including the likes of KoonKraft, Lonewolves and OP anarchy,

We have featured a new builder who is the finest on PMC, Check him out

www.planetminecraft.com/user/playman

Contact me on skype for further info: mahfuz2461

~FLuXx

-Verside Builds-

Building Skill : 10
Contact me on skype for a Tour of out build servers
Or Check out Playmans PMC [He is one of our new recruits]
24hrs GMT
The1Kwa1Jsucsh
07/26/2014 6:16 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
You should come check out my FREE build giveaway for August! The link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_5ZAYLKsw&list=UUPY_avfbwNvHW4x-ijX_Etg

I hope to see you there!
prince_planet_2
07/26/2014 5:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
So.....?
prince_planet_2
07/26/2014 2:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I have never built spawns before, but I am a good builder and have much experience with been staff on servers

I do not like to give out my Skype to people I don't know as they can track your IP and hack you. If you would like to contact me send me a message on here.

Experiences (Build you made/Links/etc):
I have built RolePlays, Night Clubs and many other things which I could not describe. I am great at building some spawns, although building a spawn takes some time and thought, so don't expect it done SUPER quickly.

Why I should choose you?
You should choose me because I am great with WorldEdit and know about making portals. I am kind, and am very creative. I will help you with the server, and help make great spawns and maybe even other creations as well. I agree with ideas, and will put every idea into play.

When do you think it will be done?
I don't know. Depends on how much time I have, and how much detail and thought you want put in to the spawn.

Thank you for reading my application. If for any reason you need more info, just tell me and I will add some more if I can. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome