In Need Of Someone To Make A Bukkit Plugin

Quiddyman23's Avatar Quiddyman237/3/13 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 236 4
7/5/2013 2:16 pm
Quiddyman23's Avatar Quiddyman23
Hey! I need someone to make a Bukkit Plugin for me, and I need them to make it for free. I also am becoming a Programer, but just don't know it enough yet. If you could also give me some tips/ricks on how to make plugins as well, that would be great!

This is what I want the plugin to be - /BP
The first plugin i will need is BP, Beginner Protection. It's primary command is /bp, and allows players to not attack or be attacked. When a player first logs in to the server, by default it is on for TEN minutes. The player may terminate their beginner protection at any time for any reason, using /bp off. /bp help or /bp h will show the list of commands. Certain ranks (owners may give other suggestions, but I believe admin or higher is good) may also have use to /bp off {playername}, which will terminate another player's beginner protection, /bp on {playername} {time}, which will re-activate a player's beginner protection for a certain amount of time (in minutes), /bp set {playername} {time}, which will allow an administrator to edit the amount of time (in minutes) the player has for beginner protection. /bp check {playername} (available to all users for themselves and admin+ to check others) will allow a player to check how much time is left on the beginner protection countdown. If no value is specified for {playername}, it is assumed the player is the person typing the command. If there is no value specified for {time}, the default value is ten minutes. If a player does not have permission to access the part of the command they are trying to access, give them the error message You do not have access to that command. Contact the server administrators if you believe this to be a mistake.

If you could do this, I would be so happy. And when your done, give it to me on this Skype - quiddyman23. Please put it in a fold, and name the folder: /BP Command.

Thank you so much, and have a great day! (Also please leave a comment saying you'll do it if you are willing to Thanks!)
Quiddyman23
Level 21 : Expert Engineer