Need staff for new server

Kaezon's Avatar Kaezon5/5/13 3:20 am
5/6/2013 4:04 am
cocoboi's Avatar cocoboi
[EDIT] My two current major tasks are balancing the economy and building the common areas.
[EDIT] Hey guys, remember, if you're really interested in joining the team, PM, email, or Skype me. It's easier for me to keep track of interviews that way.

Hey, I'm looking for motivated and creative individuals for administration and creative work on my new server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/tpa-rp-server/

I would prefer that individuals seeking top-level adminship be familiar with unix operating systems and use of SSH so that I'm not the only person working with the back end in the event of a catastrophic failure; however, it's not a necessary trait.

I also need builders to help build the common areas (safezones), and the dungeons (Catacombs plugin). Creative building staff will be given creative mode for the duration of any projects.

If you're interested in building a server from the ground up, then consider sending me a message on Skype
Kaezon
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cocoboi
05/06/2013 4:04 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Umm kaezon are u accepting me? Skype.notyboy1999
AlexTheCoder
05/05/2013 10:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
hey!
im experienced with most of the aspects you need assistance with. i also work for a hosting company. PM me if you'd like me to help!
Katalyst977
05/05/2013 9:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Prince
Dear Kaezon,

I would like to help you out, i know about unix also
So hey, msg me...

Best Regards,

Katalyst977
Kaezon
05/05/2013 3:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
cocoboiIf your server is cracked and host 24/7 or atleast 12hrs ady I would like to join if you accept me.

I'm working on getting a new rule set up in the iptables so that I can run it "cracked."
My uptime is near 100%, as it is hosted through Amazon Web Service.
cocoboi
05/05/2013 6:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Minecraft IGN:ChewP/PengBread
Email:yongkaishen@hotmail.com
Why do you wanna join? i want to join because i've been searching for many all premiums and some already done building.

If your server is cracked and host 24/7 or atleast 12hrs ady I would like to join if you accept me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome