~~{NEED STAFF MEMBERS FOR NEW SERVER}~~

Tiga3299's Avatar Tiga32998/21/14 6:16 am
1 emeralds 211 3
8/22/2014 10:03 am
Meme_Messiah's Avatar Meme_Messiah
G'day me and a few other staff members have just put together some money and bought a server.
IP: unknownnation.mcserver.ws
We are turning the server into a survival ~ creative ~ mini-games type of Server.
From this you have already figured we are recruiting for Staff Members to help us out
Right now there is myself and another Owner which both of us have extremely good building / staffing experiences so you would definitely be in good hands.
Our Server name is Unknown Nation and their is also some builders already building on the server so don't mind them when you come on.
Staff Ranks Available
* 2 Admins

* Head - Moderator

* 3 Moderators

* 5 Good Experienced Builders (Easier way of recruitment by getting this Rank!!)
APPLY HERE IN THE CHAT ON OUR TEMPORARY WEBSITE ~ http://unknownnationmc.weebly.com/.

Also if you prefer to contact with Skype like me please leave your Skype and IGN here!
My Skype is - daniel.thompson321.
Cheers
You will all be tested and watched over as you are trialled!
And if we like you then you will be recruited

We are also aiming for at maximum 40-50 players at once.
Cheers Dan ~ Aka Tiga3299
Tiga3299
Level 27 : Expert Architect