Need two builders!

TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV8/10/16 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 218 2
8/11/2016 5:29 am
TentorIV's Avatar TentorIV
My friend recently told me about a server he works on, and he looked towards me for builds. Turns out I'm the only builder on the server, so if anybody is up for assisting in the server builds, then it would be greatly appreciated. I can explain the plans in game.

You're required to have an average knowledge with the building and architecture skill, and you need to work as a team well. I don't need you to post an application and all of that time-consuming stuff, but I need proof you know how to build. High-end builders are always welcome, but don't feel you need to spend too much time. After all, we're just another factions server looking for some builders.

I do apologise if I have posted this in the wrong section, but I spent some time thinking if so and decided it seemed okay. Tell me if it's wrong. Thanks.
TentorIV
Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher