New Build Team Looking For Builders and Server staff

psyphi's Avatar psyphi5/23/15 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 192 3
5/25/2015 12:30 pm
psyphi's Avatar psyphi
A friend and I are starting a build team called "Ruden" and we are in need of members for the team. If you become a member you will expected to be mature, we will not judge you on age but if you are immature you will either be removed from the team or have your application rejected. We need at least five regular build team members for our first string of projects(including team server spawn and a SG map). We need at most 10 initial members. Please follow the application format below. Post your application as a reply. And just so you know, when we get paid, you get paid.
IGN:
Name:
Why do you deserve to join us:
Experience:
Photos/links to your past work:
Server IP: 72.46.136.202:26593
psyphi
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2015 12:30 pm
psyphi
bump
05/23/2015 6:35 pm
psyphi
bump
05/23/2015 4:17 pm
Level 40 : Master Collective
istoppedplayingminecraft
IGN: TwexteR
Name: Mikael Rosberg

Click to reveal
Why i want to join:
I love building and i sadly have never have been able to have a building team, you seem like nice guys and your building skills are as good as mine.

Click to reveal
Why i deserve to join:
I have built stuff for a very long time, i love it, i can do Medival, Modern, Fantasy, Landscaping (Natural), Redstone involved buildings and much more.

Click to reveal
Experience:
About 2 years of building as a hobby, have been playing Minecraft since 4 years back, have never been in a building team.

Skype: Please PM me if i get accepted (I have skype but i dont want to give my private skype out publicy)

Thanks for the oppurtunity!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome