(@) NEW NETWORK (@) LOOKING FOR BUILDERS AND MORE!

KHEF12's Avatar KHEF121/23/14 12:10 pm
4/11/2014 5:22 pm
KHEF12's Avatar KHEF12

Hello! Thank you for coming to my post. As the title states, our network is looking for Builders as well as Graphic Designers and Promoters.

A Little About Us: We are a New Network, consisting of about 10 guys. We've been working on this project since mid-August. Our objective is to provide the ultimate experience to the player! We will be executing this through all custom plugins, coded by our software engineer (pkt77), as well as massive custom maps.

What is expected of applicants: As a network we are looking to add well rounded, mature, and dedicated players to the team. We believe collaboration is important to our success, so we want to see people who aren't afraid to chime in their opinion.

What's in it for you: This is a very important question, and one that is probably in the forefront of some of your minds. So here is: All builders will be rewarded in some way, ranging from Donor Status to Staff. The reason it varies is because we want to reward the most experienced and dedicated players differently than those who contribute less and sit on the sidelines.

How to Apply!

===================================================================

Builder App

IGN:
Why should we choose you?
Other:

Graphic Designer App

IGN:
Experience:
Other:

Promoter App

**Please Note: The position requires you to promote the server in multiple ways, in order to gain attention for the server. However this position may include other tasks.**

IGN:
Do you have a youtube channel?
Other:

Thank you very much for applying! I promise to get back to you within 24 hours, so please check back on the post or your skype. I hope we can create something truly amazing together!
KHEF12
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KHEF12
04/11/2014 5:22 pm
Bump!
KHEF12
02/06/2014 3:55 pm
Update: Lots of progress is being made, however we are always looking for new recruits!
KHEF12
01/29/2014 5:50 pm
xprogamertIGN: TahsinRahman
Experience: I have had many experiences to do with servers as a staff member and I know quite a lot about it, however, I am not applying for staff but I am applying for promoter. I have promoted quite a few servers before on my previous channel and I wanted to promote maybe few more because it seems like a great way to become popular on the server and to help the server grow too.
Do you have a youtube channel? Yes, I do. This is my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/xProGamerT
Other: I do have twitter too but it hasn't got a very big following :/

Sent you a skype request!
xprogamert
01/29/2014 10:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: TahsinRahman
Experience: I have had many experiences to do with servers as a staff member and I know quite a lot about it, however, I am not applying for staff but I am applying for promoter. I have promoted quite a few servers before on my previous channel and I wanted to promote maybe few more because it seems like a great way to become popular on the server and to help the server grow too.
Do you have a youtube channel? Yes, I do. This is my channel : www.youtube.com/user/xProGamerT
Other: I do have twitter too but it hasn't got a very big following :/
Grand Admiral Joey
01/28/2014 9:35 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
I design webs cheap as well!
KHEF12
01/29/2014 8:38 am
Not too fond of your website designs, sorry.
KHEF12
01/28/2014 8:48 pm
Update: I'm also looking for potential Web Designers as well!
XNight_StalkerX
01/27/2014 7:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype name: Luke9259

IGN: XNight_StalkerX

Experience: I have been an admin on a server called Obvuscraft , i was also their web designer they wanted their website to be "hero like" so i made it hero like here is the outcome of what it looked like, it didn't take me long to make their website , i could make it better but they are down at the moment heres a link to their website , http://obvuscraft.enjin.com/. I have also been admin on one other server with my friend and i have been helper on another server a while back.

Applying for : Moderator

What would i do if i caught someone hacking?: I would first start an investigation , so i do not falsely accuse someone for somthing they did not do , for example when i played on obvuscraft i recorded everytime i was on , so if i saw someone hack i would watch the replay and have solid proof of them hacking. i do not ban people for no reason , that is my biggest thing.

What would i do if someone told me someone was hacking?: I would tell them to post their proof on the forums so i can see if the proof of the person so called "hacking" is a ban-able offense , and if it seems like a ban i would first skype he or she asking to screen share with me and open their recycling and check their history if they let me. but i will definitely need to see their recycling and their minecraft folder. and if they were hacking i would probably do a one week ban as a warning to let them turn of their hacks and re think what they did , and if they are caught again perma ban. I also have tested hacks on obvuscraft so i know what to ban people for , like i said i do not falsely ban people.

What would i do to spammers?: I would give them a warning in chat and if the warning is not followed i will give them a 10 min mute and if the 10 min mute is not followed i will give them a 1 day ban, if they continue to harrass others after the one day ban i would consult a higher authority figure about a possible perma ban or perma mute.

What would i do to advertisers? : I would immediately clear the chat and then mute them for 5 mins and give them a warning and if they advertise one more time after the 5 mins a perma ban or perma mute.

And last but not least , thank you for taking the time to read my app
KHEF12
01/27/2014 8:54 pm
Sorry we're not looking for moderators at the moment, but you're welcome to apply for another position give above.
Grand Admiral Joey
01/27/2014 7:03 pm
So that means no on the graphic Designer?
KHEF12
01/27/2014 8:52 pm
Not paying sorry, I've found people who will do it for free. :/
KHEF12
01/27/2014 3:49 pm
Still looking for a few more builders!
Grand Admiral Joey
01/26/2014 9:21 pm
Graphic Designer App

IGN: DahDr_J
Example of Work: www.doctorjandczar.moonfruit.com/laboratory
Experience: Been working for 2 years now
Other: I'm a pretty cheap graphic designers! i can do server icons, Banners, Website banners, and even make websites! let me know if your interested! I can make some awesome package deals
ramalyn
01/26/2014 9:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Builder App

IGN: ramy3
Example of Work: s43.hosthorde.com:25646 /warp ramy3
Why should we choose you? I'm a exhalent builder and I commit to my work.
Other: There's nothing other then that you need to know.
KHEF12
01/26/2014 10:48 pm
Accepted! Sent a PM!
dizkonnect
01/26/2014 4:04 am
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior
I can make banners if you interested...

KHEF12
01/26/2014 6:51 pm
Sent you a PM!