New Prison Server [2013] [NEEDS STAFF MEMBERS]

Lemonos201's Avatar Lemonos20111/20/13 2:37 pm
11/20/2013 2:43 pm
Ivain's Avatar Ivain
Hello, my friend has this server that was corrupted. I fixed it and planned to change it's type to Prison. My friend and I have faced some problems with the plugins. We really need experts who can configure the plugins and help us with the server. Those that really help will get promoted to Warden.

The server also needs excellent Builders. Those that help build will get the rank 'Architect', but on one condition, the builds must be accurate and as nice as possible.

The server also needs Guards. It doesn't matter if you're an experienced guard or not. You have to know all of the Prison rules as well as the Guard rules to get accepted. If you do, you will be on a Guard trial for a week. If you do not do so well and abuse your powers, you will be immediately demoted. If you do well, you might get promoted to Chief.

Those that help a lot on the server will get promotions. Those promotions are, ranks, kits and in-game money.

I would be so happy and glad if any of you could help out. We really need some help with the server.

If you want to help out, please use these formats.

[Plugin Manager]

Minecraft Username :

Time Zone :

Are you able to use Skype? :

Proof :-

Anything else that you want to add? :

[Architect]

Minecraft Username :

Time zone :

Proof :- (PICTURES OF YOUR BUILD-(S)) (OR) (VIDEO-(S) OF YOU BUILDING)

Anything else that you want to add? :

[Guard]

Minecraft Username :

Time zone :

Proof :- [RULES WILL COME SOON] [APPLY FOR GUARD WHEN THE RULES ARE AVAILABLE]

Anything else that you want to add?

If you get accepted, I will reply to you that you have been accepted and the server ip. I will also add you to whitelist.

If I do not reply to your posts, please compose a message with the subject 'BOSSCRAFT' to this email: [ lemonos2001@gmail.com ]

Thank you for reading this post.
Lemonos201
Level 1 : New Explorer