<!> NEW professional build team Looking for Builders <!>

poop_pie's Avatar poop_pie8/11/15 2:54 pm
8/18/2015 5:20 pm
Acrylonth's Avatar Acrylonth
Have you Ever wanted to be on a professional Build team. Well Look No farther. We are taking Applications.

You might Be like "Why would I want to be part of a Professional Build Team".
Well you will be well payed if you are active on a project and how much percentage you Build of the project. There also will be a ranking system the more you build the higher the rank,and the highest rank is Project manager. When your a Project manager you guessed it you can manage your own projects! Also through out the time you work with us you will learn to get better at building. You will also learn how to work with others and make lots of friends. We will be helping other servers and building stuff for them.

Want to join fill out this application:
*Your username:
*Why you wanna join the team:
*Are you experienced with World edit or VoxelSniper:
*Earlier Build Teams:
*Pictures:
If you got accepted I will PM you and give you my Skype username / Email and we can do the rest of the application there!
poop_pie
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2015 5:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Acrylonth
*Your username: Acrylonth
*Why you wanna join the team: Because i want to help people creating awsome buildings with many different styles, and i do want to play finally with other people so i am not so alone
*Are you experienced with World edit or VoxelSniper: Yes actually i am pretty good with worldedit but i have no experience with voxelsniper
*Earlier Build Teams: None
*Pictures: Please watch my projects on my PMCprofile (I am mainly into interior)
08/18/2015 4:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
madbills
Your username: _Naruto_Uzamaki_
*Why you wanna join the team: hey poop_pie! the main reason I want to join this team is because I want to grow better at building, meet new people, and help build things for people at the same time, I am hard working and dedicated, and love building all around. I'd be honored to help build with you and your team!
*Are you experienced with World edit or VoxelSniper: Yes! I am a skilled terraformer, and focus on detail, I am very familiar with world edit also.
*Earlier Build Teams: My earlier build teams have all been server build teams, no pro build teams however!
*Pictures: You can find my porfolio at; http://wiltheepic5.wix.com/studio3 and If you want add me on skype and i'll show you more photos! (P.S- only go on my home page of my portfolio as that's the only one page complete, and the rest will be a template with who knows what on it)

Thanks!
Madbills~
08/18/2015 4:23 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/15/2015 12:36 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/13/2015 1:24 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/13/2015 6:25 am
poop_pie
Bump
08/12/2015 2:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Hybryd
IGN: Hybryd
Why do you want to join the team?: Well i love building and id love to be part of a build team. I've played mine craft for about 3 years now and i have become experienced in medieval style builds. I work well with other people and i have a lot of free time.
Are you experienced with World edit or Voxel Sniper: Yes but in the builds i provided bellow i did not use World edit nor Voxel Sniper. I only use world edit when im building large builds or when i need to copy and paste something and i only use voxel sniper when im modifying terrain.
Earlier Build Teams: not one
Pictures: look bellow

http://imgur.com/a/qpQzL
Contact me via skype if im accepted or not thanks!
Miguelabreuny
08/11/2015 10:32 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/11/2015 9:17 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/11/2015 5:39 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/11/2015 5:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BakedCornbread
Hello,

Below is my filled out application to join the build team. If accepted, I will happily share my Skype information, etc.

*Your username: BakedCornbread
*Why you wanna join the team: For quite a while now, I have been casually working on build projects, both for my self and for others, and I have found it to be very enjoyable, however recently I have found myself wanting to become a more serious and I feel like this might be the perfect place to start becoming more serious about building.
*Are you experienced with World edit or VoxelSniper: As a matter of fact, I am. I have used both World Edit and VoxelSniper in a building capacity for quite a while now.
*Earlier Build Teams: None, however, I have (as stated before) worked on many projects for others by myself.
*Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/5SUfN (The few little bits and pieces are part of a larger build I'm currently working on.)

Thanks and happy building,

BakedCornbread
08/11/2015 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
semstar
Hi!

My name is Sem, im 15 years old, and i would love to join your build team.

*Your username: Semstar
*Why you wanna join the team: I wanna be able too make some awesome stuff with some nice people, because ive been playing minecraft for so long, and i think ive improved alot with building.
*Are you experienced with World edit or VoxelSniper: Nope, unfortunately not. but i am open for learning.
*Earlier Build Teams: Not any.
*Pictures: unfortunately i dont have any pictures available, i just got my new pc and i dont have any pics on here.

I hope you think that this is enough, and i hopefully will hear from you in the near future
08/11/2015 3:51 pm
poop_pie
Bump
08/11/2015 3:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Fish
castnet31
you can apply with us (right above you)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com