New Server!

an0nym0usplay3r's Avatar an0nym0usplay3r6/28/14 9:32 pm
6/29/2014 10:57 pm
an0nym0usplay3r's Avatar an0nym0usplay3r
Hello everyone! Lately I've been tired of playing on other servers, and decided to create my own. It's pretty good performance wise (for me anyways), but is brand new , and seriously lacking. I'm not just looking for builders, i'm looking for suggestions and really any sort of ideas and feedback. It's a factions server, (mostly) . you see, i've begun to dislike how wild factions is, and how I'd like to see more combat, and frankly all out war. So i decided to make it based around 12 major factions, (there are only 3 for now) . Not all factions need to be aggressive, only a few aggressive ones are needed to fulfill my dream of war. Anyways, more to the point, I was hoping to find people who were willing to hop online, poke around a bit, off some ideas, and even help build up guild bases and run a faction. Of course, there are other factions allowed other than the 12, but this was more so to encourage a little more order. Thank you.

check it out at NcMc.mcserver.ws
an0nym0usplay3r
Level 1 : New Miner