"Closed"

RighteousHound's Avatar RighteousHound8/29/13 6:00 am
9/2/2013 9:16 am
captainlegendary01's Avatar captainlegendary01
Hello everyone I am Houndoomer_97 Co-Owner of Redlugin and I am the Head-Staff for our server. I am in charge of recruiting mature and loyal staff.

We need 4 Moderators for the server. I am hosting a competition for the postion of Head-Mod when every space for Moderator is filled.

Application format.

Firstname:
IGN:
Where are you situated:
Do you have a Skype?:(You must aquire skype in order to be trusted)
Previous experience:
The reason you should be picked for our server:
Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: (Be honest, lying can get your position taken)
Are you able to make a small donation?:(It will not affect the application)

Good luck to you all.
RighteousHound
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Batman008
08/29/2013 6:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Firstname: Geet
IGN: gpazrulz
Where are you situated: Australia
Do you have a Skype?:(You must aquire skype in order to be trusted) Yes, I can pm you my details
Previous experience: I am currently a admin on Trigg Craft, and was admin on another server but it got shut down.
The reason you should be picked for our server: The reason you should pick me for your server is because I am a mature, honest and fair person. I do have experience in staff before and I believe that I will be able to make the server a better place
Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: (Be honest, lying can get your position taken) I have only been kicked for flying in splegg(pressure pad issues)
Are you able to make a small donation?:(It will not affect the application) By Small do you mean 10$, then yes
RighteousHound
08/29/2013 6:34 am
Well done Geet. You have been accepted. My skype is seamus7211 if you would want to add me. Please say your name when you send me a request. Thanks.
TES YouTube
08/29/2013 7:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Name: jacob
Ign junksintrunk
Age 16
Canada
Skype jacob.daffern
Previous exp: i ran my own server for a very long time i am great with people i am great at learning new plugins and installing them
I am an experienced builder both in design and red stone
I am a reasonable guy i will listen to what members have to say
I do not question the higher ranks above me
I am proficient in recording music and i have a high quality video recording that i wish to start up a small lets play team
I have never been banned
I may be able to donate some
RighteousHound
08/29/2013 7:24 am
Well done Jacob you have been accepted! I will add your skype right now.
TES YouTube
08/29/2013 7:30 am
I unfortunately am boarding a plane to New York i will be back on Sunday afternoon
Do you think it would be possible for me to have a lets play team or just fly around and record the server life?

With your permission
RighteousHound
08/29/2013 7:48 am
No problem with Moderator you get /fly so you can make as many videos as you want also do you have alot of subscribers?
TES YouTube
08/29/2013 7:02 pm
I an working on upgrading my YouTube
I hope to make a lets play as well as record the server
JacksTutorial
08/29/2013 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mic: Blue Yeti
Recording software: Screen flow (MAC)
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FlyKidJack
Subs: 691
Skills: Talking
captainlegendary01
08/29/2013 10:28 am
First name: Alex
IGN:captainlegend01
Where are you situated:England
Do you have a Skype?: yes name captainlegendary01
Previous experience: I am a knight on the wirelessnation server and am very trusted there I also own 2 servers of my own
The reason you should be picked for our server: I am not going on the youtuber approach because everyone does but I am one but I really like helping out having fun and making new friends
Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: nope not that I know off I have never sweared or griefed or anything like that yet again I mostly go on wirelessnation so ask them
Are you able to make a small donation?: maybe it depends on what video games are coming out and when

thank you for reading
hero_healey
08/29/2013 10:38 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Firstname: Jake
IGN: hero_healey
Where are you situated: England
Do you have a Skype?:Yes
Previous experience: I currently am the Manager of MCWarriors a server that created Skyblock Warriors, a game that Skydoesminecraft, Jerome, The Yogscast and many more have played. I used to moderate the Orbitcraft Network but I quit due to over networks that I wanted to Moderate. I also Moderate Arkipelego and used to Moderate the SwipeShot Server.
The reason you should be picked for our server: I am loyal, helpful and also a ok builder. I love helping people and can also use Forum sites to help people too. I am a Team Vareide member and also a Voxel Box member.
Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: I have legitimately been banned from 2. One for falling out with the owner and another for being framed of hacking. I do not hack and do not wish too. If the server had anti cheat and didn't listen to the random players then I wouldn't be banned. I also got hacked by a griefer who used my account to hit servers. As soon as I found out about this I changed my password and no problems have occurred since.
Are you able to make a small donation?: I cannot make a donation of money, sorry. :L
RighteousHound
08/29/2013 11:54 am
JacksTutorial: You were not accepted as Moderator but a YouTube rank. This lets you /fly and have the first donor kit.

capitainlegendary01 and hero_healey: I have to think about you both.

3 More positions avalible!
Apply now!
captainlegendary01
08/29/2013 1:05 pm
thank you for considracion
darksteelhero
08/30/2013 10:16 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Firstname: Bret

IGN: darksteelhero

Where are you situated: Battle Creek MI

Do you have a Skype?: darksteelhero

Previous experience: Just Admining my family's server, but I would love some other experience

The reason you should be picked for our server: I will bring new ideas and can deal with misbehaving people.

Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: No I follow all server rules placed in front of me

Are you able to make a small donation?: Not of money. Sorry.
33dizzylizzy
08/30/2013 10:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Firstname: John
IGN: Megame112233
Where are you situated: Canada
Do you have a Skype?:(You must aquire skype in order to be trusted) Zayn Malick
Previous experience: Ive played minecraft for 4 years
The reason you should be picked for our server: I am a great person I like to keep servers clean and running
Have you ever been banned from a server for any reason: (Be honest, lying can get your position taken) Never
Are you able to make a small donation?:(It will not affect the application) No sorry
Hope you can consider :

Good luck to you all.
captainlegendary01
09/02/2013 9:16 am
who are the new 2 mods
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome