New YouTube gaming group, read below!

toooraww's Avatar toooraww9/15/13 11:40 am
1 emeralds 125 1
9/15/2013 12:51 pm
Phoenician's Avatar Phoenician
Hello!!! As the header states, my buddy and I have made a group and we need 1 more person! If you would like to do it PLEASE[/i] fill out the application below!!! HURRY BECAUSE WE WILL BE A 4 PERSON TEAM! I founded it with "Koda" and we need 1 more person so apply fast i will pick in about 1 hour! GROUP NAME: TeamKillerStarHD. IF INTERESTED ADD ME ON SKYPE AND SAY YOU APPLIED, MY SKYPE IS, edgarm123

APPLICATION:
Why do you want to be in our group:

Skype (MUST HAVE):

What will you do to contribute?:

Can you donate? (ANYTHING is appreciated):

Can you record? If so, how much fps do you get?:

WHY should we pick you over everyone else? (Make it saucy, little long too):

Tell us a little about yourself:

Can you make a server? We need one for the group! (Better chance of getting accepted if you know how) :

Thanks a lot for filling the application out. We will take you in to consideration and REMEMBER TO ADD ME ON SKYPE, Its edgarm123

Have a good day
toooraww
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Phoenician
09/15/2013 12:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Unicorn
First of all, i dont have much time now, so i'll keep it short. Sorry for that!
APPLICATION:
Why do you want to be in our group: Well, I have been searching for a group to join for a long time now. Since you guys are starting one I thought that this would be my chance to join some group!

Skype (MUST HAVE): max.post3

What will you do to contribute?: I will make videos, play in videos. Do everything to keep the people who watch our videos happy. Like giving them replies etc.

Can you donate? (ANYTHING is appreciated): Nope, sorry..

Can you record? If so, how much fps do you get?: Yes, I can. I get 92 FPS. (Average, sometimes 120, sometimes 80, but never below 60. )

WHY should we pick you over everyone else? (Make it saucy, little long too): Well, Im only 15 years old, Im a dutch guy, but Im not like the other dutch childish nerds.
Im able to be a decent mature boy, who can talk and pronounciate english very well! THATS WHY!

Tell us a little about yourself: Like I said in the above thingy. Im 15, my name is Max. Im Dutch but good at english.

Can you make a server? We need one for the group! (Better chance of getting accepted if you know how) : I know how. But with plugins... Pff, you shouldn't be at my address. If i study a bit, I might learn it. But just keep in on the word: No.

Well, hope to hear from you soon! Pm me on PMC or send me a skype message. (Preffered: Both. )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome