☛ ObeyCraft Build Team - The Obey Alliance ☚

HorizonUnion Network's Avatar HorizonUnion Network2/11/16 9:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 17
3/3/2016 4:48 pm
HorizonUnion Network's Avatar HorizonUnion Network

Hello Minecraft Community!

I'm sure many of you have heard of the famed clan in the Call of Duty Community "Obey". I come to you looking for recruits for our building team in the Minecraft game server division!

Please read & fill out the following application in the section below completely. (Insider Tip: The more information filled out the higher chance for acceptance!)

Build Team Application:
Position description:
A position on the Build-Team is one of the hardest positions to keep due to the high demand for a spot, but also one of the very most beneficial for the server. On the build-team, you are expected to complete projects, and to co-exist with your fellow team members. The build-team is known to be one of the most talented staff positions.

Requirements:
* Must be the age of 12 or above.
* Must hereby all staff rules and regulations.
* Must be active and have the willingness to partake in server involvement.
* Must remain mature and well-thought.
* Need to have a basic understanding of World Edit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- Contact Information ---

What is your e-mail?

What is your Skype Username?

What is your Minecraft Username?

--- About You ---

Do you have any past experiences with being a server staff member?

What do you want to personally gain from being staff?

How often can you take part-in and assist with the server?

On a scale 1/10, ten being the best. How mature are you?

On a scale, 1/10, ten being the best how good are your building skills?

Do you have any experience with building for a server?
( If yes, please list them. )

What are your top 3 favorite build style/theme?
a.
b.
c.

What are you best at building?

What's your favorite part about building on Minecraft?

Lastly, why should we hire you?

--- Staff Rules and Agreement ---
If accepted onto the staff team, you will follow all of the following rules:
1. You will always aim to exceed your expectations as a staff member.
2. You will never disobey, harm, or do anything in a negative affect to disrupt the good of the server.
3. You will always respect your players and staff members.
4. You will never attempt to destroy, grief, or troll the server in any way, shape, or form.
5. You will never attempt to trace anyone's IP Address, or do anything to reveal someone's real identity or location.
6. You will never attempt to denial of service attack the server, website, or any fellow players.
7. You will never abuse your staff permissions.
8. You will never use racist or sexist terms to discriminate a group or someone.
9. Never will you post any inappropriate links into the chat, or on the forums.
10. You will never spam or use excessive swears within the chat.

Do you accept and will follow all of the posted rules?
I agree / I disagree
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ObeyCraft: https://twitter.com/ObeyCraft_
ObeyCraft BT: https://twitter.com/ObeyCraft_BT
Obey Alliance: https://twitter.com/TheObeyAlliance
Head of Build Team: Kezdet
Project Manager: Tarma
Thank you for your time!
HorizonUnion Network
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HorizonUnion Network
03/03/2016 4:48 pm
bump
HorizonUnion Network
03/03/2016 4:47 pm
bump
MrGerm
02/29/2016 10:53 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
--- Contact Information ---

What is your e-mail? Ckoenig@delphian.org

What is your Skype Username? Please message me for this.

What is your age? 17

What is your Minecraft Username? MrGermanrain

--- About You ---

Do you have any past experiences with being a server staff member? Yes, worked for Gazamo, Mythritia, Athion and a few other teams.

Enjoyment. I would like to do something that I can enjoy and embrace an art.

Up to 4 hours a day.

I have been living alone with my brother (18). I think that this is a very mature thing to be doing since 14. It has really given me life experience. However, I would rather not judge myself.

Again, I would rather not judge myself.

As stated above. I have around 10-20 200+ servers I have worked for in the past.

a. Germango
b. Medieval
c. Steampunk

MegaBuilds, as well as very detailed smaller builds. Another thing I used to be praised for was racking out many builds in a short period of time.

The creativity it enhances.

Because I not only can build. I am a mature, young adult that is willing to put all my skills into this. I am a programmer, which means I can make plugins as well as dynamic websites. I also run a competitive eSports team (LoL, Smite and CoD), the management skills of this carry over.

Thanks for your considerations.
Reckah
02/28/2016 12:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your e-mail?
GalBuilds@gmail.com

What is your Skype Username?
GalaxyzMC

What is your Minecraft Username?
Galaxyz

--- About You ---

Do you have any past experiences with being a server staff member?
I have experience as a Staff Member on a large network called Velocity-Mc. I was promoted to Moderator after my outstanding work as a Helper on Velocity and I worked my rear end off that server. I learned SO much from Velocity and made many friends.

Well, as a Builder my main goal would be to improve and become an overall better builder. I have many skills and assets that could defiantly be more developed and definitely many things that I could learn from others as well as many things that I may pass on to others!

I usually play around 4-5 hours each day on the weekdays and 7-9 hours a day on the weekends and in most of that time I will be able to contribute towards the server.

I would scale myself at an 8.4 I take my duties extremely seriously and I have a playful side but I am very familiar with appropriate situations to do so.

At the moment I would rate my skills at a 7.9 I have no doubt that I have talent, but I still think I have a lot to learn. I can build massive structures with immense detail and I am a perfectionist when it comes to small details and I always make sure to put 110% effort into all my builds. When I build I usually have a routine;

Vision/plan
Rough build
Revise/ re-edit (LONG PROCESS)
Finishing touches

Yes, I have built a few network spawns for small servers! Here's the link to my old build team http://fbt.enjin.com/ and there is also a portfolio on that website. I contributed to most/all of those builds, but keep in mind I haven't been a part of that team for a long time and I have gotten much better since then.

a. Medieval
b. Futuristic (Quartz)
c. Terrain (Islands)

I am best at building structures such as towers, walls etc. (NOT HOUSES)

I LOVE the satisfaction of looking at a build after I'm finnished and being able to say "I did that"

You should hire me because I have so many skills and asset's I can bring to the team and so many things that I can do to contribute to the team. I am extremely hardworking and dedicated and as my main goal I will promise to exceed any expectations you have for me as a Builder.

--- Staff Rules and Agreement ---
If accepted onto the staff team, you will follow all of the following rules:
1. You will always aim to exceed your expectations as a staff member.
2. You will never disobey, harm, or do anything in a negative affect to disrupt the good of the server.
3. You will always respect your players and staff members.
4. You will never attempt to destroy, grief, or troll the server in any way, shape, or form.
5. You will never attempt to trace anyone's IP Address, or do anything to reveal someone's real identity or location.
6. You will never attempt to denial of service attack the server, website, or any fellow players.
7. You will never abuse your staff permissions.
8. You will never use racist or sexist terms to discriminate a group or someone.
9. Never will you post any inappropriate links into the chat, or on the forums.
10. You will never spam or use excessive swears within the chat.

I agree
JPDimitar
02/27/2016 6:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
My application:

Click to reveal

Yes, I will be active. I have quite a bit of spare time rn.

I am usually mature, obviously not all the time..

I have a great understand of W/E and other plugins such as VS.

My Skype is mini_dimi2010.

My Minecraft username is MiniDimi_.

Do you have any past experiences with being a server staff member? Well, being a staff member, not really. But, being a builder yes, lots. I was in a BT for a fair amount of time while the leader was teaching me to build, but recently it shut down, so I'm looking for a new one really. I've played Minecraft since 2011, but only actually began building later last year, however I think I've developed my skills quickly.

What do you want to personally gain from being staff? Well, I'm hoping to be able to help you guys and offer whatever I can to the team, really all I want to personally gain from the team is to improve my building skills further as I can see/learn what the styles in which other people in the team build in.

How often can you take part-in and assist with the server? On weekends I can be on for hours, at least 4+, some days I just sit on it all day.. weekdays, not so much but I could still get a couple hours in a day.

On a scale 1/10, ten being the best. How mature are you? If you want me to be, I can be a 10. Most of the time I'm mature, obviously not all the time, I do have a sense of humour and like to joke around from time to time, doesn't everyone?

On a scale, 1/10, ten being the best how good are your building skills? I'd say 7.

Do you have any experience with building for a server? Yeah, as I said above I was in a BT for several months and gained a lot from it.

a. Medievel
b. Gothic
c. Terra

What are you best at building? Structures for sure, especially those of a small detailed scale, but I like to think I'm pretty decent at larger structures as well.

What's your favorite part about building on Minecraft? The fact that there's endless things you can achieve/make. I love the possibility within building, I guess that's why I can do it for hours on end.

Lastly, why should we hire you? Hopefully you will hire me because I think I'd be able to offer my skills to you, and be beneficial to the team.

I agree.
Thanks.
Adyxia
02/27/2016 3:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Goblin
---
Older than 12?
Obey the Rules?
Be Active?
Mature?
Know World Edit?
---
Great - let's get started! :3

My Application
Email > adeedillon@gmail.com
Skype > Alixya
Minecraft IGN > Adixya
Past Experiences > Yeah, I have past experiences with being a staff member. I've been a moderator on one, and worked up to an Admin on another. I've also done a lot of building on the smaller server I was admin on, as there was no build team per se.
What do I want to gain > I don't want anything as such from being staff (in terms of personal gain). I just like having fun with the players, and being able to keep the peace between the less... uhm... pleasant ones? I guess I like being part of a larger server / community too. I've tried a couple of Build Teams in the past, but they usually wither out and die after a few weeks. Honestly, the main reason I actually decided to try this one was because it looks like an active community.
Available Times > Most evenings, and it varies from 5-6 hours+ at weekends. I've been a little busier with school work recently, but I'm usually available from 8pm until around 10 or 11 during the week (GMT times, by the way).
Maturity > Hm... 8.001/10 ;3
Building Skills > Probably around a 6.5/10 ? I really don't know, because everyone's abilities vary so much so I don't know what to compare it to.
Building Experience > I've had some experience building for servers, but most of them have just been ones that start off on PMC, or didn't leave the building phase. I honestly can't remember all of the servers, but I've got some images of most of the builds:
Factions Spawn (UtopiaMC - never opened);
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/server-spawn-1---factions/
Large PvP Arena (Medieval / Fantasy Server - didn't publicly open)[OLD BUILD];
http://imgur.com/a/hwktS#13
http://imgur.com/a/hwktS#12
I don't think I ever got around to finishing the surrounding walls (or if I left it at that... it looks horrible now) xP
{Sorry for not many screenshots of that one, I wasn't thinking of it at the time}
Factions Spawn (VP-Gaming - server closed for a while and another spawn was built when reopening)[OLD BUILD];
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/server-spawn-3350736/
Japanese Dragon Gym (VP-Gaming - server map restarted)[OLD BUILD];
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/japanese-dragon-gym/
Top 3 Build Styles >
1. Gothic & Steampunk (I'm not very good at either yet, but I really like them).
2. Dragon Organics (I tried one a while back, and it turned out ok for a first attempt. It's something I would love to get better at, as they can look really effective if made well).
3. Medieval (I can build it pretty well).
Best at Building > Probably medieval structures. I quite like any kind of big build though, where there's plenty of room to add details into the walls and such.
Favourite Part About MC Building > Probably the fact that it can be so diverse. It's generally a matter of if you can think it, you can make it (or make a lump of stone that resembles it) c:
Hire Me? > I think you should hire me because when I get into a project, I genuinely find it fun to tweak and alter it to improve it. I want to get other people's opinions to help improve my own abilities, which is something you can't really get just by posting projects to PMC.
Additional information >
~ My timezone is GMT (UK)
~ If you want to look at any of my other projects, just take a look at my PMC projects. Most of the projects I listed above are pretty out of date now in terms of my building standards.
Do I agree to the Staff Rules?
Absolutely!
PrincessBreanna3
02/21/2016 3:24 pm
Hi Obey Craft Team, I'm PrincessBreanna3. Im 12 Years old. Im inquiring about the staff application. My email is BreeTsuzuki16@gmail..com. I do not have Skype, Sorry. But i do check my email very frequently. I have A lot Experience in being a staff member. I do not wish to gain anything from being staff. I just would like to help the Obey Craft community. I am Free Thursday-Friday After 6:00 pm (Eastern Time) Saturday And Sunday From 2 pm- 6 pm. On a scale from 1-10 Of Maturity, I'm about a 10. On a scale from 1-10 about my building, My Buildings are about a 9. The server's I helped with building are Prison Realms(Offline) And VibeCraft (Mcpe. Its Offline i believe) My Top 3 Favorite building themes would have to be Realistic Builds, Modern Builds, And Castle-Like Builds. I'm Not the best But i'm good at building Realistic Houses, Mansions, etc. My most favorite part about building in Minecraft is, Being able to build freely and express yourself through building. It is very calming and fun! Lastly, I Believe you should hire me because, I would really Like to help Advertising,Building,And also helping with People who break any rule. I feel i could really make a difference. Also, I will accept and follow the posted rules. My apologies for this being so long.. But I really hope you consider me as a possible staff member. Thank You!
~PrincessBreanna3
AmirSaran_
02/16/2016 2:17 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Pyro
IGN?*DaShinyDiamonds
Age?16
E-Mail?* amir.saranxx@gmail.com
Skype?* Šaran_Amir12

======About you======
Previous Experience? Im a builder on World of Keralis server and part of Bloodhunt team.
How long have you been playing? I've been playing minecraft for 3 years.Top 3 Favorite Themes? Fantasy, Medieval, and Modern
What are you best at building?I like building all just say it and i will build it.
What is your favorite part about building on Minecraft? I like whenpeople can see what i made and enjoy in my builds.
Anything else relevant put here: Nothing else.
Kezdet
02/15/2016 9:59 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
~Bump
Teqh_Zem
02/14/2016 12:23 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: Teqh_Zem
Email: teqhzem@gmail.com

I have been in big projects before, but i have no proof
Playing Time: 3 years, 41 days! {Yes, I kept track}
Themes: Modern, Midevil, and Traditional.
Best at: Modern and Minimalistic houses and Terrain building
Favorite Part: The feeling of looking at a build and saying "I built that" and the soothingness of building it.
Anything else relevant: I co own a server that could become our home operation server, {And its free!} So, Yeah. I absolutely love Call of duty, Trickshotting, Minecraft, and much more!

Peace out!
MrDominos
02/13/2016 11:47 pm
=====Background Information=====
IGN?*iDominos
Age? I tend to keep this private untill I know the people I am working with a little better
E-Mail?* Mathieu@Mediability.bc.ca (BUISNESS ONLY)
Skype?* Blockbrain500 (Dominos)
As a side note I also have teamspeak
======About you======
Previous Experience? I have not done much work with build teams, I've done a few small servers here and there but I usually just take commisions
How long have you been playing? I've been playing minecraft since 2011
Top 3 Favorite Themes? Fantasy, Medieval, And modern
What are you best at building? I'm highly experienced at hand made terrain, as well as caves, medieval structures, and handmade trees
What is your favorite part about building on Minecraft? The feedback from the community, and how its calming.
Anything else relevant put here: I've known about Obey since the early COD days and have a love for the community. I also beta tested for the server, and I found it was very enjoyable, and the community on the server is wonderful as well
jwinthepro
02/13/2016 10:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Out of curiosity, will you be commissioning for other servers? I'm not a builder, but I work for a server that is in need of them.
HorizonUnion Network
02/13/2016 10:57 pm
Not quite yet but we can really soon! Give us a week and maybe we can figure something out! message us then!
CAGxPlays
02/11/2016 11:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
IGN? CAGx
Age? 18
E-Mail? dcros10@myself.com (would prefer skype or pmc contact)
Skype? dcros10
Previous Experience? I've been server builder on numerous servers. (Sorry no proof) but am currently building on a freebuild creative server called builders unite 2.0
How long have you been playing? Not 100% sure to be honest. But it was a litte after 1.2.1
Top 3 Favorite Themes? Greek, medieval, futuristic
What are you best at building? I don't exactly have a build type or theme as my builds are fairly random. But however I am the best at buildings and land structures.
What is your favorite part about building on Minecraft? Being able to create almost anything you can imagine. And seeing the finished build complete is a fantastic feeling.
Anything else relevant? I live in australia so that gives you my timezone. I also do school 2 days a week so I am pretty much always free.
HorizonUnion Network
02/12/2016 3:24 pm
Hey! looks good! sign into our ts if you can sometime this evening! we'll be around all day on ts.theobeyalliance.net see you there!
Goucher
02/11/2016 11:06 pm
Let me know how this goes we're in search of a build team in the coming days for a big project.
DevilEskimoGT
02/11/2016 10:38 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
Your name is very original!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome