Co-owners/investors needed for Mythic Wars

BrotherMic's Avatar BrotherMic6/5/14 5:07 pm
1 emeralds 127 3
6/9/2014 12:14 am
Colonellooo's Avatar Colonellooo
Hi,

My name is Michel alias BrotherMic. I am 26 years old and live in Belguim.

I want to start up a succesfull pvp-server again. I already bought a 16 giga dadicated server.
I am looking for people to enforce the team.

Because i dont see it small i will need mostly people who are able to invest aswell.
the costs are:

- Host: 42€/month
- Website +- 8€/Month
- paid advertisement. ---> this will be the biggest expense.*

* plans are to advertise on (Ad link removed) will cost us like 100€/16 days (having good experience with it)
Advertising trough several youtubers. The smaller youtubers are asking 70-120€ for a video. But if you want a youtuber with 500-800K+ subscribers you pay easily 500$ what makes 360€

When the server opens and while we start building up a nice playerbase more and more of those people will starting to donate. The donations will be used in the first place to pay for server/websitecosts and advertise even more. The rest of the money will be shared between the investors.

What people am i looking for?

- You can help with the kickstart for the server and monthly costs. Pls only contact me if you are able to invest a decent amount of money. I dont need 20 people investing but only a few who will help lead the server and who are bringing in enough money to equally share the costs. On montly base it would be enough to bring in a minimum of 70€ but for the kickstart we will need a total of 600+ € shared between the total investors/owners

- You are older then 16 years minimum.

- You act profesional with other people and in your business

- You can help configurate plugins and help bringing good idea's to the server

- You are deciated to the server and wont let your teammates down or draw back fanincialy so we dont have any surprizes at the last moments.

- I will need people who can help handle the website, investigate more and the best possibility's to advertise, will search for contacts and make deals with youtubers.

If you think you qualify for the job or have any questions pls feel free to ask here or (better) add me on skype and send me a message with your skills and budget

MichelClauwaert (Berlare, Belgium)
BrotherMic
Level 1 : New Miner