People Wanted For Lets Plays and Maps!!

AcademyYokai's Avatar AcademyYokai1/6/13 1:37 pm
1 emeralds 100 8
1/8/2013 11:19 am
Bassareus's Avatar Bassareus
Hey guys, Academy Yokai here! I was hoping that some people could view this

I was thinking that we can make a youtube channel for Minecraft! We can do Lets Plays, and some maps.. Survival Maps, etc... I would love to do Mine 4 Dead: Blockdown or things like that!

Player Application ---

Name
Where Do You Live?
Can I Trust You?
Do you have a server?
Can you record?
What kind of music do you like? (I just want to know, not judging)

I need a server host and a recorder! I can't do those things, my computer hates me, but I could try if no one wants to do it

AcademyYokai
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bassareus
01/08/2013 11:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
Name Nicholas
Age 17
Skype Kris922.cho
Where Do You Live? United States of America
Can I Trust You? Of-course you can! I am a moderator on Galaxy Craft & administrator on kittycraft.
Do you have a server? No, not at all, I can make them, but it doesn't allow access to other users.
Can you record? Yes, I use Hypercam, check BrotherRampage [ my youtube ]
What kind of music do you like? (I just want to know, not judging) Rock and Roll, I hate Rap.
Kortuga
01/07/2013 5:30 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Name: Kortuga98
Can I Trust You: Eeyup
Do I have a Server?: Yes and no; I have a server registered with Multiplay that has barely any RAM so that it's practically impossible to do anything on it. Although, it is possible for me to host a private server on my laptop (which has 4096MB of RAM that I can allocate just to the server) while simultaneously playing on my PC.
Can I Record?: Usually I get about 150-200 fps in MC, I've never run Fraps simultaneously though so I can't say for sure, so I'm going to put down my answer as "Most Likely."
Favorite Music: That's a toughie. If it sounds good, I can respect that, but things that sound good To me generally fall into the category of powermetal.

Edit: I should probably mention that it wouldn't be the best idea for me to record seeing as my CPU fan has a tendency to make a screaming noise if I'm pushing it too hard.
AcademyYokai
01/07/2013 2:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
You 4 lovely people are accepted!! I'll go get my Skype running so I can send a request to you all!
mathweev
01/08/2013 10:35 am
Level 32 : Artisan Ranger
then get it up im waiting
McFly824
01/07/2013 4:42 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Name: James
Where do you live: England
Can I trust you: yes
Server: no
Record: no
Music: Rock and dubstep
throneddarcy
01/07/2013 1:44 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter
Name: Darcy
Where Do You Live: Australia
Can I Trust You: Yes
Do you have a server: no
Can you record: yes
What kind of music do you like: hmm I don't know
fffazaa
01/06/2013 3:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:ign fffazaa
Age 14
Skypefffazaa
Where Do You Live?ireland europe
Can I Trust You?yes.
Do you have a server?yes but it is public but can make another in a sec
Can you record?yes but my computer wont upload but it might be youtube
What kind of music do you like? (I just want to know, not judging)dont really care
mathweev
01/06/2013 3:03 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Ranger
Name: just call me math all do i dont like posting my real name places
Where Do You Live? : Denmark it is in europe if you dont know
Can I Trust You? yes you can trust me but i know all would say that so i have to give reasons i am a competent staff member of several servers and co-owner of 1 and
i also run a team but they are all doing a lot different stuff so we can never gather
Do you have a server? no i have no idea how to host a server but i know a lot about plugins and how they work on consoles
Can you record? yes but since i am too lazy to pay for it i can only record 30 sec with the program called fraps
What kind of music do you like? (I just want to know, not judging) well i prefer like epic music while i play so i feel Overpowered when killing people but outside i hears all kinds of music im not really the one who judges so much about it as long as it it good im ok with it i do make music myself but i need people if i should ever record a song
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome