Please, I need someone to push me, I have ADHD

just craft in's Avatar just craft in7/30/13 3:11 am
1 emeralds 210 6
8/1/2013 4:00 am
just craft in's Avatar just craft in
over the past year I have come up with and started about 12 or so minecraft projects and never finished one, I believe it is because I have ADHD, I don't know what to do so I guess I came here. I also have tried doing LPs but they were never finished either, I feel like that scientist on jimmy neutron that can never finish anything.
just craft in
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

walkingsombie
08/01/2013 12:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Set up small goalds something the you can finish with in 30 minuts I have several kids playing on my server with that so they build and play some time they build some time they play they do it like a time my server name is call brainless
just craft in
08/01/2013 4:00 am
I only barely picked up the jist of what the hell you just tried to tell me and I don't think that would help
pine_solpower
07/30/2013 8:33 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
I have ADHD as well it's an annoying thing to cope with but one of the things that I do myself to stay on track is to listen to music, talk to friends about what I am doing and getting there support, or if you have a prescription for it that can also help as well.
just craft in
07/30/2013 10:00 pm
I listen to music as well, but I don't have a problem with working on them in a session but after I am done for the day, I never continue the next day. (or I would continue for a couple days but eventually stop working on them)
edwardg1
07/30/2013 8:28 am
Level 40 : Master Robot
post them and use the support of the community to finish them
just craft in
07/30/2013 9:58 pm
good idea, thank you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com