Portal Quest Studiosmovie

AvatarKage's Avatar AvatarKage2/12/21 4:44 pm history
2 emeralds 249 3
6/8/2021 1:13 pm
Portal Quest Studios
(November 10, 2019)

Portal Quest Studios, PQS in short, and better known on social media as @PQS_YT is a virtual animation studio devoted to making high quality Minecraft animations. It was founded on November 10, 2019 and is currently led and directed by AvatarKage (RETIRED) and Caramellious. The creation of it's Discord server marked the official opening of the studio. We are currently working on several projects on which one of them is an original medieval/fantasy movie/series called Portal Quest. Yes, Portal Quest is the reason for the studio's opening thus is named after it!

We need a lot of staff to be able to pull of our projects including skinners, builders, animators for Blender 2.8+, modelers, voice actors and more! We currently have a lot but are missing quite a few as well.
Sry this was much more detailed but it kinda got deleted due to a glitch... *sigh*

PQS Ranks
PQS Leader/Directors (admins of @PQS_YT)
[​we are the head of Portal Quest Studios]

PQS Moderation Squad (mods of @PQS_YT)
[​we help maintain a healthy environment for everyone whether that be staff or fans]

💀Portal Quest Members💀 (upper/main staff and assistance mods of @PQS_YT)
[​we are the main or upper staff members of PQS, we help decide for future animations and are involved in a lot of it's planning]

PQS Staff Manager (staff manager of @PQS_YT)
[​we help keep staff in order and give out studio warnings if needed]

PQS Staff Team (staff members of @PQS_YT)
[​we are the development team for everything that happens at PQS]

PQS Social Links
Youtube (no custom url yet 😔)
Twitter (@PQS_YT)
Instagram (inactive)
Reddit (inactive)
Facebook (inactive)
Discord server (VrfscPQ)
Email: portalqueststudios@gmail.com

Q&A (question and answer)
How do I rise in ranks?
You can achieve new heights by being super active and eventually gaining our trust enabling you to possibly become a 💀 at PQS. And who knows, perhaps one day you may be leading Portal Quest Studios along side us!

Will I be paid for my work?
Sadly, no. But perhaps in the future PQS_YT will gain revenue for it's hard work resulting in possible pay.

Am I free to resign at anytime?
yes.. you are. But we do ask for consistent staff members as it makes development very difficult with staff members coming and going. We have a bad history about this due to the studio appearing dead to many for quite sometime.

What happens if I become inactive or get kicked from the team?
You will start getting studio warnings or strikes. At three warnings, you are kicked from development and must reapply to rejoin. Tho getting kicked isn't a good thing and normally means we won't want you back until the reason why you were kicked whether that be inactivity or another issue is mostly resolved as we understand not all issues can be permanently or fully resolved.

Am I still able to apply if I have a poor sense of being punctual due to a health reason or being a natural procrastinator???
That's perfectly fine. Letting us know in the application form tho may prevent warnings due to inactivity or failure to turn in work on time. Tho if you have a history of procrastinating you may have a less chance of getting chosen. Sorry about that but we need rather punctual staff 🙁

How do I know if my application was approved or denied?
If you are denied you will never hear from us. Tho if you are approved and we currently don't need more staff in that specific area you won't hear from us either or not until that spot is available anyways. If we need a staff member in the specific area you applied for and got approved then you will receive a friend request from Avatar Kage#3955 on Discord. Yes, you will need Discord to join our development team.

I want to know something but it's not listed in this Q&A?
If you have any questions and they have not been answered above please let us know below in the comments and we may consider adding it to the Q&A list.

PQS Staff List
PQS Leader/Directors
AvatarKage (RETIRED), Caramellious

PQS Moderation Squad
DeltaResearch (RETIRED), Dexi, Patrick C.D

💀Portal Quest Members💀
AgentIllusion73 (RETIRED), Chief E, ninjagojosh, NikoAnimation

PQS Staff Manager
DeltaResearch (RETIRED)

PQS Staff Team
Mando, Rainigamer (RETIRED), NeoFoxFire (RETIRED), Asriel, XENO, erwan, Shine, RedNova617, PH4NTOM (RETIRED), Shan, Warped Studios, peutypan, WhosAlex (RETIRED), Samuel Bobro

Wish to join Portal Quest Studios?
Feel free to fill out this application form and perhaps we may just consider you as an addition to our team 🙂

Not sure if your work is good enough to apply? You can always comment you work below and we will let you know if it meets our requirements as far as quality goes 👍

Anyways, thanks for checking us out! Please leave a comment to keep this thread active if you can and have a wonderful day/night!

A wild poll has appeared.. 😛
Level 38 : Artisan Enchanter