RECRUITING AWESOME FILM CREW

MrDubious's Avatar MrDubious6/30/14 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 197 5
7/7/2014 8:02 am
SleepyPiggy326's Avatar SleepyPiggy326
Hey guys, wats up! MrDubious here.
Gonna be starting up an awesome youtube channel, but before we get started on you, ill talk about myself for a bit.

My IGN is RagingWarlock. I used to be a part of many successful youtube channels, all getting shut down due to hacking incidents or rivalries within the crew. I am very experienced with Directing, Editing, Graphics, and Script Writing. Many of my finished products come out looking professional, and some have even gotten noticed by the people up in Hollywood. I love gaming, and making minecraft machinimas.

Here is what I plan on doing. I want to make a youtube channel based off of funny and epic minecraft machinimas. I cannot do this without a crew however.

Requirements:
- Must have a SKYPE in order to communicate with the crew! You may download one if you do not have one already!
- Dedicated (not gonna just run off and join another youtube channel, and stop working with us)
- Hard Working (not gonna slack, we will have fun but sometimes we need to be serious)
- Comedic (We need people with PERSONALITIES!!!)

Jobs We Need: (You may have multiple jobs if you want!)
-Writers (plan out the videos)
-Actors (Must be creative with their actions! Can't be the type that walks around all stiff, need to use all they can to create awesome characters!)
-Mechanics/Engineers (Operate/build the redstone machinery behind the scenes)
-Builders
-Filmer *I have a good screen recording software, but if someone supplies a better one, it would be great!*

Just to get it out there, I do not appreciate freeloaders who just hang on to get their channel more subscribers. Also, I do not want to have to go through the trouble of having to find replacements! We need people who are willing to HAVE FUN and make some GREAT VIDEOS!
Now we move onto the RESUME. Reply in the comments with this filled out, or add me on skype as RagingWarlock.

Click to reveal
IGN:
JOB APPLYING FOR:
PERSONALITY:
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR:
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE:
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP:
PAST EXPERIENCE:

Thanks, I'd love to work with you guys!
MrDubious
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 8:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SleepyPiggy326
IGN: Snoopy326
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY):Sleepy Piggy
JOB APPLYING FOR:Any I'm Free A lot And i Need Something To Do
PERSONALITY: Nice,Generous,Computer Whiz
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR:I Don't Know Yet
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE:Always
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: a Smile
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I'm Bored A lot And I Need Something To Do.
PAST EXPERIENCE: None
07/05/2014 2:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Onix1025
IGN: Onix1025
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY): onix1025
JOB APPLYING FOR: redstoner, Filmer, writors, actors
PERSONALITY:
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: VERY good with redstone,
i have already done may vids with shader and hd texturepack. I use frapes and camtasia. have never written and acted but want to try it
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: often but im in germany so you should know the timediffernce
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: redstone, HD-Quality
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I like these vids and to work together
PAST EXPERIENCE: had a YT channel. Build binary additor in minecraft vannila
07/01/2014 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sjdduieh
IGN: jppeer123
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY): jppeer123-jp
JOB APPLYING FOR: Actor
PERSONALITY: LOL
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 6/10
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: TOO MUCH
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: A very funny guy ( or something )
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I LOVE youtube videos i want to join some MC channel and now i can!
PAST EXPERIENCE: Nope
07/01/2014 8:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
tommax
Bump
06/30/2014 8:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
tommax
IGN: Tommax2001
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY): tommas.polsinelli1 (PLEASE USE CHAT. My parents arent very lenient with me talking face to face with people I dont know
JOB APPLYING FOR: Writer
PERSONALITY: Quirky? Im not afraid to say anything and add humor to my script
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Ill put that in "Past Experience"
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: Not for the next 2 weeks but then im home free with 3+ hours to spare
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: Humor, storyline, I can fit any genre of video/storyline. I can also help with everything else.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I want to help people (like you) accomplish thier goals in minecraft. Ive been playing for 2+ years and I want to start helping other people rather than myself.
PAST EXPERIENCE: Ive worked on 2 big projects. Firstly I was the only person working in the writing/storyline category for a Pokemon Hack (Which is a fan made game fyi) the creator liked my script but the game didnt do well because of poor programming ....... Anyways, the other big project I worked on was a herry potter minecraft movie, which lasted 24 minutes (A huge challenge considering I was only 11 at the time) I did the script sent it to them and I have not heard anything about it since.

P.s. I email my scripts so can you provide me with your email as well?

Thanks, -Tomx
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome