RECRUITMENT FOR VERY EXPERIENCED BUILDERS ON PROJECTION 24/7

MANBEAR's Avatar MANBEAR5/6/14 9:08 am
1 emeralds 325 9
5/15/2014 9:51 pm
MANBEAR's Avatar MANBEAR
HI I have a server and currently restarting it i have a hub now and everything but i need some real nice builds done for like a sky block lobby and creative spawn it would have to have a lot of detail and structure please apply here thank you!

BUILDERS:
Name:
Minecraft IGN:
How long can you play per day?
How long have you been playing minecraft?

Why are you applying for builder?

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server?

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted?

A few images of your creations and proof it is yours.
MANBEAR
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2014 9:51 pm
MANBEAR
k i added you
05/15/2014 4:07 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
TheJovi
Add me: mdarri000 (skype)

Pics of proof: click my profile
05/14/2014 5:51 pm
MANBEAR
anyone else?
05/11/2014 5:09 pm
MANBEAR
bummp
05/11/2014 2:49 pm
MANBEAR
MynBuildTeam what is your Skype or add me we can get started with things over Skype mine is michael.suth
05/11/2014 2:48 pm
MANBEAR
@funkey66 what is their Skype please or add me michael.suth
05/07/2014 6:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
MynBuildTeam
BUILDERS:
Name: MynBuildTeam
Minecraft IGN: N/A
How long can you play per day? Our Builders can be on at all times, due to different timezones.
How long have you been playing minecraft? N/A

Why are you applying for builder? You said there was $ involved, and we offer professional work.

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server? Of course.

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? We will get everything done in under than one week, so...

A few images of your creations and proof it is yours. Check out our page here on PMC by clicking on our name and then look at our projects.
05/07/2014 5:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Funkey666
This is for my friend and his team

Name: Jochem

Minecraft IGN: Jochem1998nl

How long can you play per day?: mostly between 4 and 5 hours

How long have you been playing minecraft? Personally I've been playing for 3 years

Why are you applying for builder? Because my and my team are scouting the internet for new and exciting challenges. We're experienced builders with our roots in server hubs. We specialize in spawns etc. with a medieval touch or a modern touch but customer is king so if any thing else is needed just say the word!

Will you be nice and not abuse your power of builder on the server?
Of course we won't! as stated before customer is king. so we wouldn't do anything to betray you trust. We will always try to help and be nice to the best of our capabilities.

Do you understand that not being on the server for over week without making me aware 1 week beforehand will lead to being demoted? Yes, of course since we work in a team there will always be one of us working on a project. So when none of us can come online to build. We will no way before that happens.

We hope we've provided you with enough information to make the choice for our team. In case you need any other information or have a question. Or if you'd just like a chat. Contact me on my skype: Jochemvanos1

Dear regards,

Jochem

Example of a random build of ours: http://gyazo.com/929c1f5f16b2850abfd02eccf279fedb

It lacks of proof so please trust us on this
05/06/2014 10:57 am
MANBEAR
ANYONE U WILL GET PAID?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome