A rpg style private modded server, need dedicated workers

jennmaster2's Avatar jennmaster28/4/14 4:21 am
1 emeralds 227 3
8/4/2014 7:06 am
jennmaster2's Avatar jennmaster2
Hey, this is a server where everyone has a role, all of these roles tie into each other and overall we are trying to make a huge epic medieval village, find more information below
Miners are responsbile for all mining operations, as well as crafting explosives.

Here is the promo video that I made, the map shown in this is just a couple of buildings, we will be playing on a fresh map though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDJnnr ... DHi2a0DHVQ

(Sorry this had to be a link the
wasn't working for some reason. :/

WHAT WE NEED (Each rank has one head such and such, so head miner, head farmer e.t.c whod directs all of the others, the best way to become a head is by working hard, they will be selected after 2 weeks of work.)

4x farmers

3x chefs

5x carpenters

3x masons

2x landscapers

4x blacksmiths

3x knightmages

5x porters

2x surveyors

3x hunters

4x engineers

Here is a description of each job

Farmers are responsible for tending to the livestock and harvesting the crops.

Chefs are responsible for all food and drink related crafting.

Carpenters are responsible for all tree farming and lumber harvestings, crafting all wood, glass, and furniture related items, as well as contruction of buildings in the village and on the job sites we will need a lot of these, if you are applying for carpenter then make a imgur link or something along those lines to show off your building skills.

Masons are repsonible for all stone related crafting, as well as construction of all of the buiding foundations for the houses in the town.

Landscapers are responsible for all terraforming requests, as well as grounds maintenance in the village and at the job sites.

Blacksmiths are responsible for all weapon, tool and armour crafting, as well as ore, metals and alloy management, and w/t/a repairs.

Knightmages are responsible for fighting off invaders, protecting workers and the village, earning XP by fighting mobs in the Dungeon, enchanting, alchemy and journeying to the Nether to collect valuable resources.

Porters are responsible for the transportation and allocation of materials, items and commodities for each job site and all workplaces in the village.

Surveyors are responsible for exploring new land, discovering deposits, mapping and marking new deposits, reporting to the Engineer proposed build locations, and all string and dye distribution.

Hunters are responsible for hunting deer, boar, bear, fox, duck, birds, ostrich and all of the fishing.

Engineers are responsible for all civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as overseeing operations.

Application template:

IGN:
Time Zone:
Time of day you can play:
How long you can play when you get on the server:
Positions you are applying for (If you are playing for carpenter please leave a link to some pictures of your builds.):
Make me trust you here:

Good luck with applying!
jennmaster2
Level 23 : Expert Cake