Server in need of builders.

Gandogrim's Avatar Gandogrim10/10/17 1:42 am history
1 emeralds 199 5
10/11/2017 11:40 pm
Gandogrim's Avatar Gandogrim
Welcome, my name is Gandogrim, and I am in need of builders looking to create a server that will last.

Introduction - As said in the title, I am looking for builders specifically 4 builders, willing to help me create 4 builds within my server. Experience is not a requirement, so long as you are capable of following a certain style, I myself with oversee only one build specifically but you will be welcome to come and ask questions and clarify anything I have not already. The server itself will be an RPG, and it will have the typical 3 races and one I do not see as often, the races are; Elf, Dwarf, Human, and the last one is Drake.

Overview of the Server - The Server as mentioned above is an RPG, I have not yet come up with a name, as it will be something myself and the build team will discuss once we are finished with the project. It will have dedicated areas of RP, which are the main cities, but the rest will be open roaming. For those wishing to set-up a colony or cities of their own, they will need to ask for a charter from the King/Queen of their race, this will be expanded more in-depth once the site is up and running. You do not have to strictly RP, it will be an open world PvP, although you will be shunned OOC, and IC for killing those of your own race, the only exception would be if they have a bounty on their head. I plan to start the server with around a 10kx10k map, and then expanding once we obtain a stronger community.

Payment for the project - Payment will come at the end of the project, while there will be the usual given permanent ranks once the server has started, the builders will also have the option of being able to lead the race of their choosing, save for Dwarf. No matter what they chose to do, they will be given OP, a permanent staff rank, and once donations begin to start, they will be given monthly stipends, 5% of the income of that month's donations. The only exception payment will not come as if the donations were low in that particular month and funds need to be directed to trying to keep the server alive.

Goals of the project
-

The main goal is the completion of the 4 cities and a server spawn.

Side Goals -

The side goals of this project will be finishing scripting of the plugins which I myself will handle

Completion of other projects deemed necessary to help improve the server

Creation of a trailer of the server, and then a full video overview once the server has been finished.

Contact Information

You may either contact me directly through PM, or you email me. There is a discord server set up for the builders and me to use while building, and it will be transformed into the main server Discord channel. I hope you decided to help me, and see you build a server that won't go to waste.

Email - brycehend99@gmail.com
Gandogrim
Level 1 : New Explorer