Server & People Needed

BirchChronicles's Avatar BirchChronicles7/25/13 10:33 pm
7/26/2013 12:29 am
BirchChronicles's Avatar BirchChronicles
Hi, I have been writing a story set in Minecraft since as long as I've been playing the game (Infdev) and finally I think I can make a script and start filming it! It is set to be in an Episodic format and is set to have 5 seasons. I have the beginnings of a cast, a build crew, and a good storyboard lead by my self and some close friends, only thing I'm missing is a server host to build this epic quest in! If you own a fairly good server or know anyone who does, please contact me!!! Also if you know any great skin editors, builders, or voice/body actors, Please contact me!!! If you have a skype add me, my name is Deadagog. You could also email my project at BirchChronicles@gmail.com or just reply below!
~Thank you, Deadagog, Birch Chronicle Director

P.S. We also need the following skill sets: MC Terraformers, Digital artists, Redstoners, Mod makers, and above all else Supporters.
BirchChronicles
Level 1 : New Crafter