Small Traditional Faction Minecraft server! Staff needed

Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork8/21/15 10:54 am
1 emeralds 185 3
8/24/2015 1:39 pm
Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork
For those of you who don't like faction servers then this is not the post for you. However I have noticed that the small faction community server has all but disappeared. I am willing to put up a small 20-30 slot minecraft server and will be able to run it without the aid of donations so there will not be any worries of it closing.

Some ideas for the server include:

- Building a small spawn house for new spawning players and players may create a spawn town all around so you can customize the server to your liking.

- The ability to tpa and sethome will be enabled

- Having a chestshop will also be added

- There will also be a way to vote (which will give you a small reward)

- There will also be the ability to donate just to help keep the server up longer and it will give you a [Donator] tag in-game, however I am unsure on what you could get for a reward for that as the new EULA has policies of what I can give.

If you are interested in this then please show some support in the comments, I will be creating a skype just for this server so when I create that then you can add it to your contacts. This is to just help report any bugs/hackers/problems anyone is having.
Neuronetwork
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner