Survival Little Youtuber Server:**Youtubers needed**

CrazyChicken1's Avatar CrazyChicken11/15/17 6:26 am
1 emeralds 250 8
1/21/2017 1:08 pm
CrazyChicken1's Avatar CrazyChicken1
Hello,I am Crazy_Chicken1 a VERY small youtuber that hasn't uploaded in ages to be honest.

I was looking forward to play with friends and record for a long time you know,but i just couldn't.Now that I can,all my server modders and server hosters are gone of course and i don't have a server.

So this is what I am asking for:

-Someone who can host a modded server or at least give me the files and i will host it;

-Small youtubers to play with.If you are not an youtuber,no problem you can still play.

So yeah.That's it.Also if you want to join you need to get discord or at least skype.
CrazyChicken1
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CrazyChicken1
01/21/2017 1:08 pm
Bump!
The Dynamic Dragon
01/21/2017 4:39 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Hey I can help out I'm a youtuber and I know quite a big about hosting a server since I used to own my own
CrazyChicken1
01/21/2017 4:59 am
All right you're in!

Do you have discord?If yes what's your discord name?

If you have any questions about the server ask innocent_traitor(One of those who replied to me.

Also if you have any friends that may want to play,invite them!
CrazyChicken1
01/21/2017 1:31 am
Bump!
Innocent_Traitor
01/19/2017 7:20 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
Hi There! I can host your server, with you still in control. I just need to know what modpack is used (to find RAM needed) and when you would like it done. I have experience with server hosting, if I know how everything works, and what I need to do such as checking RAM usage, making Backups, all that stuff. I can also get that stuff automated for if I go away for a bit. If you need to contact me, simply PM me or skype me as wizmon123!
CrazyChicken1
01/18/2017 12:09 pm
Bump!
Domiscrazzy
01/16/2017 3:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Hey! Im a modder, and I really want to host a server! I learned to code maybe 2 years ago, and i really enjoy coding. I would love to host a server AND be able to make mods for it, but if you wont give me that, I would atleast like to make mods for the server. I will let you tell me how you want it, via PMC messaging, or on the minecraft server. Get back to me asap Please!
CrazyChicken1
01/17/2017 3:12 am
Hey!

Sorry for the delay but the message doesn't get to me instantly.You can hsot it,you can code it,you can make mods,whatever you wish!

But make it like a modpack with loads of mods and you can add modes any time.But I don't want to know everything.If you watch Trollcraft,then you are like x33n or keehan.Though you update us,meaning if you add a mod you tell ass you did.

Also we need these basic mods:

JEI
Optifine
World Edit(for moderators like you)

Because when we have 34123412 recipes believe me...we wont be able to memorize them all

Note:Make the server version going from 1.8 to 1.11.Any on the way.Meaning you can choose which you are most comfortable with coding.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome