[Recruiting] Team HECS Build Team [$Paid Positions$]

ccenturionnMC's Avatar ccenturionnMC11/13/13 1:58 pm
11/20/2013 1:38 pm
BoostedBMW's Avatar BoostedBMW

Team HECS is recruiting skilled builders!

What we do

We build for paying clients but when we have nothing to do (which hopefully won't be often) we will do our own projects and post them on our Planet Minecraft page. We will do things like spawns, maps and just general building for our clients and ourselves.

Ranks

Builder - 0/Inf. - Regular builders, basis of the build team, has creative gamemode and basic commands.
[Payed at tier 5]World Editor - 0/10 - Like Builder but has World Edit, work hard to go up the tiers.
[Paid at tier 5]Voxel Sniper - 0/4 - Has Voxel Sniper and World Edit, work hard to go up the tiers.
[Paid for each project lead]Squad Leader - 0/2 - Right hand men, lead a team of Builders, World Editors and Voxel Snipers in the various projects we do.

*NOTE You can work your way up the ranks by showing hard work and determination i.e. Start as Builder then work your way up to Voxel Sniper.

Our ranks work in a way so that you can go up in tiers with the World Editor and Voxel Sniper ranks from tier 1 to tier 5. When you are tier 5 you get a bit of money from each project you work on and complete. Squad Leader will get slightly more than tier 5 member for the projects they lead and complete.

Applications

You will have to include you FishBans profile with each application. Example: w ww.fishbans.c om/u/YOURNAME

Builder:

In Game Name:
How do you rate you building skills out of 10:
Why do you wish to join:
Pictures of previous work (very important):
Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?:

World Editor:

In Game Name:
When did you start using World Edit:
Why do you wish to join:
Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?:

Voxel Sniper:

In Game Name:
When did you start using Voxel Sniper:
Why do you wish to join:

Squad Leader:

In Game Name:
When did you start using Voxel Sniper:
Why do you wish to join:
What experience have you had with leading a group of people?:

Hiring Us

We charge very low rates if you want to hire us then add medusan1@gmail.com on skype.
ccenturionnMC
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BoostedBMW
11/20/2013 1:38 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
It depends which group you're applying for.
I believe it's about 5$ per tier 5.
Hope to see you apply!

taygub
Worldeditter|Team HECS
faredx
11/20/2013 1:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
A paid build team? Now this seems fairly new. May I ask how much can builders earn as an average?
ethy
11/14/2013 3:56 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
In Game Name: ethy33
How do you rate you building skills out of 10: 8
Why do you wish to join: I want to express my creativity and learn more and better styles of building
Pictures of previous work (very important): http://ctrlv.in/258978
Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?: Yes, but i don't think you will need to!

btw i dont want to be paid either. but, if you really want to, you can donate for me on other servers instead of paying me directly for payment

-ethy

P.S i dont really know which rank i wanna be but ill add the other two questions in so u can decide. and also in one of those pictures i gave u before has a mountain that i did with a friend with voxel.
When did you start using Voxel Sniper: not to long ago :l
When did you start using World Edit: a very long time ago
thx ethy
ccenturionnMC
11/18/2013 1:38 pm
I will accept you as a world editor please send your skype details.
BoostedBMW
11/13/2013 4:15 pm
What server are you guys on?
ccenturionnMC
11/14/2013 2:38 am
It says in the skype group. I have sent you a skype request.
xDeadSpace
11/13/2013 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ccenturionnMC
11/13/2013 3:05 pm
Wow this is really cool I will put it on the main post if you do not mind.
xDeadSpace
11/13/2013 3:06 pm
Sure.
BoostedBMW
11/13/2013 2:27 pm
World Editor:

In Game Name: taygub
When did you start using World Edit: about two years ago, on beastsmc creative.
How do you rate you building skills out of 10: With worldedit: 9 Without: 8
Why do you wish to join: Because I want to be part of a nice building team, and fit in with the group that I'm building for.
Pictures of previous work (very important): They're all on my page
Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?: Yes, I do, But I highly doubt I would ever abuse your trust.

Edit: I do not wish to be paid.
ccenturionnMC
11/13/2013 3:04 pm
Yes, that is fine if you do not want to be paid. You have been accepted as a World Editor. You will have to remind me if I do come to trying to pay that you do not want the money. I will most likely forget
BoostedBMW
11/13/2013 3:20 pm
Will do!
xDeadSpace
11/13/2013 2:24 pm
ccenturionnMC
xDeadSpaceIn Game Name: EpicAlligator2

When did you start using Voxel Sniper: I started Using Voxel a few Months Ago.

When did you start using World Edit: I started World Edit in Early 2012

How do you rate you building skills out of 10: 7/10

Why do you wish to join: I merely want to join in to help and enjoy this project while still getting paid for the service, and also think I can be a brilliant leader just because I know how to use plugins and build amazing towers, buildings, structures etc.

Previous work (very important): I have been builder for quite a lot of previous servers and teams, Unfortunetly never got paid for it so I am really looking forward to this.

Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?: Yes.

What experience have you had with leading a group of people?: I am very polite, I know that things need to be done and there is no joking around, I have acquired the admin rank a few times and owned a faction with nearly 70 faction members inside.

Good application but can you please include your FishBans profile (w ww.fishbans.c om/u/YOURNAME) and if you have any - pictures of your previous work.

Re-Done
ccenturionnMC
11/13/2013 2:15 pm
xDeadSpaceIn Game Name: EpicAlligator2

Why do you wish to join: I merely want to join in to help and enjoy this project while still getting paid for the service, and also think I can be a brilliant leader just because I know how to use plugins and build amazing towers, buildings, structures etc.

Previous work (very important): I have been builder for quite a lot of previous servers and teams, Unfortunetly never got paid for it so I am really looking forward to this.

Do you understand that I ,the owner of the team, can kick you from the team at any time I feel if you have abused my trust?: Yes.

What experience have you had with leading a group of people?: I am very polite, I know that things need to be done and there is no joking around, I have acquired the admin rank a few times and owned a faction with nearly 70 faction members inside.

Good application but can you please include your FishBans profile (w ww.fishbans.c om/u/YOURNAME) and if you have any - pictures of your previous work.
xDeadSpace
11/13/2013 2:09 pm
In Game Name: EpicAlligator2

Bans:fishbans.com/u/EpicAlligator2
Screenshots:I have bought a new computer, My old computer was wiped and given to my older sister therefore I have no screenshots.
ccenturionnMC
11/13/2013 2:28 pm
Ok you have been accepted as a Pre-Squad leader. I will add you on skype soon. If you wish you can help by advertising to people.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome