Team Xonia [New Build Team] [Recruiting]

Purdze's Avatar Purdze7/5/13 1:42 pm
10/25/2013 9:05 pm
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
Hi everyone!

I have always had the urge to build delightful looking projects, and I decided that it should be the time that a group of talented builders should unite and build projects that will please all the community.

If this interests you, feel free to post an application below!
What I am looking for is five talented builders to join me, plus one other builder who would be willing to run the server. (If no one can host it, I'll do it myself)

Our team so far:
Team leader: Purdze
Terraforming/WorldEdit: Purdze (WorldEdit)
Details:
Builders: Purdze
Redstone:
Gameplay Aspects: Purdze

If you want to run the server, you have to be good in two or more of the following Categories:
Terraforming/WorldEdit
Details
Buildings
Redstone
Gameplay Aspects

If you are willing to run our server, you must do the following:
Install the plugins of WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and Essentials.
Keep the server up for as long as possible, 24/7 is fantastic.
Keep the server in charge. Reboot it when it crashes, whitelist it, etc.
Have experience running servers and letting people get in by just telling us the IP.
Make sure to keep in charge of the server to keep it up. If you fail to do so, I might have to let someone else take charge or host myself.

Requirements for being accepted:
-You must be 15+ years, for maturity reasons.
-You must have Skype, so we can all communicate.
-Any people who do not follow the application will be overlooked.
-People who do not post pictures will be automatically denied. No second chances.
-Posting pictures of stolen content will have you denied. No second chances.
-You must have played Minecraft for over six months, for experience reasons.

Copy and paste the application below to apply! Good luck!

Minecraft Username:
Why do you want to build a map?
How long have you played Minecraft?
List your categories that you are good in below:
Post pictures of your builds.
Anything else you want to tell me?

I hope to see some awesome applications everyone! Good luck!

- Purdze
Purdze
Level 22 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doggle
10/25/2013 9:05 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Locked. Please don't necro-post dead threads.
hharriss
10/25/2013 7:01 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Harris J***
Mrs. Christian
English II- 1st hour
October 25 2013
Capri Sun
One cool morning, Randy and his best friends Jimmy and Bob decided hunting in the wood Randy owned. They never became fond of the big hunting like bears and dears, but squirrels. Bigger animals like these showed no challenge compared to squirrels in the mist of the morning dew. Wood in these parts of Mississippi reached miles deep and had a bunch of squirrels, which made great lunch, and the skin presents for their wife’s. When walking back to their houses Jimmy noticed something on Randy.
Jimmy said, “I’ve never noticed that funny look-in scar on ur arm?”
Bob worried to replied “yea you don’t look so good neither.”
“Ya think a little thing like that will scare me?” said Randy “I’m tha toughest guy in tha city!”
Bob arguing with Randy said “ Randy Ya know my gut never lies.”
That day they went to the hospital to see if something happened to Randy. When the doctor came back to told them that Randy has a melanoma. Since Randy had not caught the type of cancer earlier, the chances of survival had slimmed down greatly. The doctor let the room so the three friends could have a moment. Jimmy was the first to spoke up and said
“Randy is there anything we could do for you before you bite the dust?” “Actually I have a bucket list I want you guys to do for me” randy said.
When his friends read the list they were confused. The first few words read Orange, Fruit punch, Grape, Cherry. Randy explained he wanted to try every flavor of Capri Sun at the same time before he died. Jimmy and Bob were confused why someone would want such a stupid last wish, but as their best friends they felt compelled to help him.
“Before you leave, just don’t let the Johnson brothers know I’m sick. Who knows what they would do if they found out.”
The Johnson brothers and the Buckersons had a rivalry predating a century ago. The two family’s great grandparents had fought in the battle of Tin Can for 3 months for the thick Mississippi forest lands that Randy hunts on today. A total of 13 people died in the families along with residents siding with the families. Everyone who lived to see the battle is dead in today’s world, but the rivalry is still strong between the two families. Randy was the only remaining Buckerson left in Mississippi.
Jimmy and Bob left the local hospital to head to the local Wal-Mart leaving Randy, promising to come back. After buying all the flavors they could at Wal-Mart, about 30 flavors, they still had 19 flavors left to go. Leaving the Wal-Mart, they noticed that their tires had been slashed and their truck had been keyed with a giant J for Johnson. Little things like this were common almost every day. Having no time to order new car tires or a paint job, they rented a spare car. Not knowing where to
get the remaining flavors, they first headed to California to the Capri Sun head quarters. It took them a day to reach the borders, but were finally there. Right before they reached the border, they ran out of gas. After making a phone call to the taxi services, they finally made it to the head quarters.
Leaving the head quarters with the collectable flavors, they still needed four more flavors. After searching craigslist they found a Capri Sun collector in Oklahoma, which was on the way. They set up a meeting with him and for the last 4 flavors and said they would be there in a few days. Since they had another day of travel, they decided to rent a hotel for the night. After getting gas for their rent car, they were able to get back on the road.
Driving for some time they noticed a truck on their tale. It was pretty common to find in their town, but they haven’t seen one truck all day. Unexpectedly, their car jerked to the left and almost swerved of the road. A truck had hit them on purpose and was trying to make them crash. Jerking the steering wheel left and right, they were able to shake them off their tale, making the other truck spiral down in a ditch.
After they were able to shake them off, Jimmy said, “hey bob, do ya think the Johnson Brothers?”
“But there is no way they could know about us being in California. And if they know this they might know about the Craigslist deal. We better hurry.”
They got to the Collectors house, but the door was unlocked. Creeping open the door, they could not believe what was lying before them. A man dead stabbed
repeatedly with still moist blood all over his Carpet with a Capri Sun logo on it. The smell of corps and fruit punch overwhelmed their nostrils making Bob throw up. After searching the house they found the last four flavors hidden in a closed with a bunch of empty Capri Sun juice pouches in the fridge. They rushed to Randy out of suspicion from the bad events that had happened. They got back to Mississippi, the swiftly went to the hospital. Randy looked worse from his cancer. Mixing all the Flavors up, they gave it to Randy. The aroma of all the flavors mixed together was like drinking the bloods of the gods. Almost like magic, Randy had lost his spot that had been increasing on him suddenly disappeared. His voice and personality was going back to normal, and was in great condition. Astonished by this Jimmy and Bob were bombarding Randy with questions.
Randy said, “wadya know I think my cancer Is gone. ”
“So you had no idea that Capri sun would cure ur cancer?” questioned Jimmy.
“Nope I just really like Capri Sun. We should really get tha news out,” said Randy.
Bob interrupting them said, “Looks like some of dem Johnson crew are coming in tha hospital. We better go hide somewhere.”
Randy replied, “well shoot well shoot we best hurry then .”
They couldn’t go out the front door without being spotted so they climbed out the hospital window. In all of town, they knew the forest front and back so it seemed like the best place to hide. When they got there, the Johnson brothers had been there

waiting for them. As Randy and his friends observed them only one of the brothers was there, Daryl.
“it is easy as pie to find u guy when u got them there cell phones.” said Daryl.
“Look if you want the land u can just have it, there ai’nt no need for this here violence,” insisted Randy.
“u don’t get it do ya now? My brother Billy was in that truck ur friends decided to Ram off the road. This ai’nt about the no more, its about some good old fashion revenge.” Said Daryl.
“We can do this later now ai’nt the time we got stuff to do.”
“Well I really don’t care now do I? It wasn’t my brothers time but we know what happened to him.”
Nothing would make Daryl change his mind. Trying to convince Daryl of anything would be like trying to persuade a brick to do something. Randy and his friend were outmatched 3 to 1. It was almost dead silent, till the first shot was fired. All 3 friends rushed to Randy’s truck with bullet shots roaring behind them. The truck sounded like frying pans being dropped when the bullets reflected or stuck into the side of it. Air from the tires of the car made a loud whoosh from the bullets penetrating through the tires while the screech of the window shattering into a million pieces occurred. After the loud sound of guns had stopped, they quickly reached the guns from the bed of the truck. Now that they had guns, the real fight began.
Shots fired from each side constantly. After the nonstop firing, Bob had finally fallen. Blood rushed down bobs neck after being shot. Jimmy sprung out to attend to his wound, but took a painfull blow in his spine by shotgun pellets lightning fast. Jimmy felt as if he was rolling around in sharp nail while Bob was almost unconscious from the amount of blood loss. As randy out of a rage of sadness, he rushed out behind his dented up truck for one last final stand. He Hardly made it any distance from the truck before he was struck down with the fierce force of the lead rushing through his body. Daryl and his crew went deep into their new woods not only burring the corpses, but unknowingly the cure for cancer as well.
3picMinecraft
10/25/2013 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Purdze, you should let me join your team because were best friends
Purdze
07/07/2013 5:20 pm
We are still accepting applications.
Ophion
07/06/2013 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minecraft Username: Burke_Is_Pro

Skype Username: Tombo.Burke

Why do you want to build a map? Because i would love the opportunity to give something back to the minecraft community.

How long have you played Minecraft? Since 1.2

List your categories that you are good in below: Terraforming, WorldEditting, Building Natural, Using block schemes consistently throughout my builds

Post pictures of your builds. http://imgur.com/B4mdvdw,GUetLOB,cZUmFB ... ,zo5pd6v#3
- Note, i accidentally uploaded Number 1, i was using the Picture as a reference for a build i was doing.

Anything else you want to tell me? I've been in a few teams before, so i know how to works basically, if i'm accepted please contact me Via Skype.
Purdze
07/07/2013 10:30 am
Accepted.
ThunderGamesPCinc
07/06/2013 7:00 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: ThunderGamesPC
OVER A YEAR OF MC
Purdze
07/06/2013 7:11 pm