Terraformer needed :)

ClassyEnglishman's Avatar ClassyEnglishman5/5/14 2:28 pm
1 emeralds 255 7
8/8/2014 9:52 am
Thatawsomeguy's Avatar Thatawsomeguy
Hey there ! I am currently developing an rpg server , and at the moment we have some castles and towns , but a very boring landscape ! I am quite experienced with world edit , and a little bit with voxel sniper

If you are experienced with VoxelSniper and would like to join our team please write a small application below , you all know the structure

Please include previous work , we need some amazing landscape features on the server

The reward will be a £20 donor pack when the server is released

Thanks for reading :3

Hope to hear from you soon

~ClassyEnglishman
ClassyEnglishman
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Thatawsomeguy
08/08/2014 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi, I'm pace and I would like to join your team. If you would contact me on skype at Facebook:pacea662 and I could send you a picture of my work. I'm new to boxes but have made some amazing trees and landscape. I am also a builder and can make structures too. Please contact me as soon as possible.
curlymop
05/05/2014 3:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hiya sorry I'm not a terraformer, but I am quite a good builder, would you maybe be interested?
ClassyEnglishman
05/05/2014 3:02 pm
If you could send me some pictures of your builds , and they are up to the quality of the builds on the server , it would be a pleasure to have you on our team
Frizzlee
05/05/2014 2:38 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Terraforming is my favorite thing to do in minecraft. I've been using Voxel and World edit for a few years now. If you want to check out my capability, come onto my server and I will show you what I have made.
ClassyEnglishman
05/05/2014 2:46 pm
PM Me I want to see some of your terraforms I may be on abit later though as my internet is down
NetworkPCE
05/05/2014 2:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
I can't help you but could i have the ip as soon as it is released? RPG sounds fun.
ClassyEnglishman
05/05/2014 2:35 pm
It's very early in development but if there is any other area you are good at , we need as much help as we can get :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome