TESMC: Seeking Profession (Building & Texture Designing)

Anon666's Avatar Anon6665/6/14 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 190 4
5/7/2014 10:59 am
Anon666's Avatar Anon666
What exactly are you building from TES?
Anon666
Level 34 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2014 10:59 am
Anon666
Well, if you like, you could join mine, since I already have this project going, I have one of the best known terraformers on PMC working on the worldpainter terraforms, I already have cyrodiil, already have the Imperial City, already have a kickstarter going to try and get it boosted, got custom trees ready, if you want to co-own the project, you can bring your builders over to the server mine is being built on and start a join up from there
05/07/2014 10:06 am
Level 1 : New Network
TESMC
JamesHawkins666
TESMC
JamesHawkins666What exactly are you building from TES?

Entire Tamriel of course.

Nice...how many builders have to got? How far have you got on it so far?

As for now, we have about 10 people for future recruitment. We aren't starting to build yet as we've just started a subproject we call "The Merethic Nirn". In this project we're designing the map terrain using 3rd party software such as WorldPainter. Our map design team is on this task. The reason we're doing it this way, is for a faster and a better result.

So when we open for builder recruitment we will have the map terrain ready for all structures of Tamriel. We're expecting it will be a few months before it will be ready though.

But, we need to start some other tasks very quickly, such as the resource pack development. As some textures has to be done before we start recruiting builders, so that the builders know what they're building.
05/07/2014 5:47 am
Anon666
TESMC

Nice...how many builders have to got? How far have you got on it so far?
05/06/2014 8:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TESMC

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome