The Gotham Edifice Project Recruitment Application

HeirOfAzrael's Avatar HeirOfAzrael5/17/23 6:18 am history
3 emeralds 295
5/17/2023 8:41 pm
Superfastflash's Avatar Superfastflash
INTRODUCTION:

Hello! my name is Azrael. I'm the project manager of the, Gotham Edifice Project.You may have stumbled across this forum through our main project page or randomly stumbled upon it by accident. if you are the latter, I suggest to read up on our project before jumping the gun here.

This Forum aims to find suitable and capable builders who understand our project plan and our build style. Of course, we are not just looking for builders. At this moment of time we are only focused on the construction of Gotham city. But if you have skills that you may think will be suitable for our project feel free to get into contact with me on Discord at the bottom of this forum.

CRITERIA:

[​Main Builders]

Main builders will be tackling the bigger and more labor intensive tasks for this project.
Things such as making fully fledge buildings and road layouts. This also includes the
maps layout and planning stages.

-Bedrock version on Minecraft is Required.
-Must have building experience. (Applicant must show previous work)
-Required to speak English.

[​Terrain Builders]

Terrain builders will be tackling the projects terrain and terrain layout and planning.
even though the project has a custom built map using World Painter, some instances
require artificial land to be constructed to fit with road and building plans.

[​Shadow Builders]

Shadow builders is a term coined for people to mimic another builders actions in a
different location. Examples being, copying windows and wall designs on other faces
of buildings, Symmetrical builds that cant be completed using copy paste, etc. These
Builders are required to follow instructions given to them by main builders.

[​Miscellaneous Builders]

Miscellaneous Builders are tasked to insert assets into the map from predefined asset boards
into marked locations. Examples being, inserting in trash and dumpster assets, inserting
roof and ventilation assets. street lamps and road sign assets, etc. (also creating assets)

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Our goal is to see this project come to light. Please note, not everyone is going to be accepted for this project. However, If you are interested in this project and feel your contributions can strengthen this project and our vision, please feel free to contact me on Discord. My Discord username is
heirofazrael If you have any further questions please feel free to ask! I'll be happy to answer as many as I can.
(There will be a dedicated server for this project later down the line.)

HeirOfAzrael
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect