The Meridian Academy - Apply Now! -

The Meridian Academy's Avatar The Meridian Academy9/10/12 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 38
2/13/2014 7:26 pm
Kimonas's Avatar Kimonas
Hello everyone
My name is Scott and i am the founder of the Meridian Academy which is a group covering several different codes including Building, Texture Packing, Skinning, Terraforming, Organics, Cinematography and GFX. We recruit members from the Minecraft community who already show a talent and help to develop them in hope to make them better than they were before. There is already currently several members in the academy who excel in especially building and are more than happy to share their knowledge, that is what we expect in The Meridian Academy, that you share your knowledge. We also plan on doing group builds and Timelapses/Cinematics which will include terraforming the terrain, building the project, recording it and editing it which aims to involve the entire team. We are also currently designing a server which our academy will call "Home". It will be a 100 slot server that is open to everyone however Meridian Academy members will receive special perks and their own personal area or possibly world. If you would like to apply for our academy please fill out an application form using the template below and i will review your work and message you if you have been accepted. If you do not hear from us within a week of submitting your application you can expect you have not been accepted or we are really busy.

Application Form
Name: Please provide you in-game name
Country: This helps us determine what times you will most likely be on
Role: Which role are you applying for ( Eg. Builder, Skinner etc )
Link To Profile: We will use the work on your profile to judge you
Other Information: Is there any other information you think we should know about you?

SNEAK PEAK

UPDATE!
If you do not have pictures of your work on PMC you can simply send them to us through private message.
The Meridian Academy
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2014 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kimonas
Application Form
Name: kimonas
Role: Builder
Link To Profile: I dont use pmc to upload my real builds here are some pictures the right once are 1 year ago http://kimonas.imgur.com/
Other Information: well English writing isn't that good
02/13/2014 5:07 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
LuisPM
Application Form

Name: ToxicEnd

Link To Profile: I don't use pmc to show my work, But here is a link to some of my builds: http://imgur.com/a/dQIhZ#0

Other Information: I am a Member of Noxcrew, Team Vareide, and Hytopia. I am Building my trial build for Gazamo as we speak. I love working with others and learning new building skills. My goal is to become a better builder than I am now and teach others the skills I have acquired throughout my years playing Minecraft. Feel free to add me on skype: toxicend77
09/26/2013 2:11 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JarSwag
Name: derp_awesome
Role: Skins And or Any Type of building
Link To Profile: I dont really upload anything so yah.
Other Information: I like fish, pigs and mushrooms. I LOVE DUCKS
09/24/2013 6:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Huntman321890
Name: huntman321890
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/huntman321890/
Other Info: I am from pandmeoniumPvE and i am willing to learn more building techniques and I have only one pic on my pmc account because im never on it.
04/13/2013 11:01 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
jac0b150
Application Form
Name: ivanthegreatist
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/netra/
Other Information: i dont know if this still counts as an app but, ah well
11/19/2012 4:24 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Pixxel
Meridian Application

Name: Cheezeandsprinlz
Role: Builder (Redstone mc-edit, designing)
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/pixxel/
Other Information: I would love to gain much more experience in learning from the builds you guys have done! I am good a designing stuff (Patterns, Block Selection, etc.) I really like the builds you have done and would love to help!
11/22/2012 6:01 am
The Meridian Academy
Hi Pixxel, we are in the process of changing our application format, you will soon be required to make an application build, skin, trailer, terrain etc for the position you wish to apply for. This is to give us a better understanding of your skills to date, keep an eye out for a blog in the near future.
11/15/2012 3:50 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
samuri55
Application Form
Name: samuri55
Role: Terraformer
Link To Profile: <--- Just click my name!
Other Information: Is this server some kinda like mithrintia? Also If People I could also learn to build, would be really appreciated!
10/31/2012 2:45 pm
The Meridian Academy
Thanks VectusCraft for the explination. We are now recruiting more members again, looking specifically for Organists and terraformers but all are welcome if you meet the standard
10/06/2012 5:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Grumpy_MC
I understand that a lot of you are angry that you have not been accepted into the academy, however although we want to help people to improve we cant accept everyone at this time. As the server is currently in development and is due to come out in a couple weeks or so we don't have the time to teach everyone to build to the standard that is required for the server. I hope that you will understand that all of us are under a lot of pressure at the moment with the trailer coming out soon, so please dont attack us if you are not accepted.

-Many Thanks VectusGrumpy-
09/27/2012 5:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
09/27/2012 5:03 pm
The Meridian Academy
Thankyou for your applications, just a quick update our server is nearing completion and will be online in a matter of weeks.
09/15/2012 6:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
lagamedog
Name: lagamedog
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/lagamedog/
Other Information: if I do not get in I well understand and thanks for considering me for a spot. Have a nice day.
09/15/2012 2:57 pm
Level 43 : Master Modder
akvarista11
Name:akvarista11
Role: builder
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/akvarista11/
Other Information:im funny guy,experienced builder,i can build medieval,fantasy style

Hope i get accepted -Akvarista11
09/15/2012 10:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
gingydaninjy
name; gingydaninjy but you can call me gingy
age; 13
country; us of a
role; builder
link to profile; i was wondering if i could just be like a little apprentice because if im told what to do i can do no problem
other info; id love to help, learn, whatever

bye
lizzy
09/13/2012 6:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Scofer
Application Form
Name:Bakura240, but just call me Bakura or Bak for short.
Role:I am applying to be taught advanced techniques in Building.
Link To Profile:www.planetminecraft.com/member/bakura240/
I also have another link for some of my additional builds.
http://minecraftgreatbuilds.blogspot.co.uk/
Other Information: I currently have school for the as far as I'm aware the foreseeable future so I will mostly likely be on from any time from 4PM-11PM GMT.
09/13/2012 5:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Danster321
Name: Danster321
Role: Terraformer/Organic Builder
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/danster321/
Other Information: I am a very mature terraformer/organic builder although I can't always update/uploa my work, so maybe I can build something for you on a server, like my own (76.19.13.193:25565) Say that you are The Meridian Academy Leader. I will build what I am told as long as I have VoxelSniper and maybe WorldEdit. I can make caves, ravines, mountains, god trees, arches, valleys, canyons, etc. Just ask me for all your terraforming/organic needs, and I can try it.
09/13/2012 7:51 am
Level 1 : New Architect
Diamyx
Name: Diamyx
Role: Skinner
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/diamyx/
Other Information: School is starting for me soon but I should be free most of the time so it doesn't matter.
09/13/2012 5:10 am
The Meridian Academy
Update: Currently nobody has been accepted into the academy.
09/13/2012 4:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Yeldo
But what about those people that aren't good and want to get good? You're not going to help them? How are the "noobs" going to ever get better is nobody teaches them techniques and stuff.
09/13/2012 4:28 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
VcurseV
Name: VcurseV
Role: Skin/Textures/GFX
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/VcurseV/
Other Information: I'm Currently In high school (9th) Grade im taking graphics design currently i have a few Pictures in progress, i dont build very much tho.. so yea thats it
09/13/2012 3:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
I have uploaded skins, just forget about the builder part for my application -_-
09/13/2012 2:46 am
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
Bboby101
am i accepted?
09/13/2012 2:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dasn3aky
Name: PatrickArrow
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/dasn3aky/
Other Information: There isnt much on my profile so Ill put in some links of my older builds (1 year old) and my most recent build.
Most recent build:imgur.com/a/yGjMf#1
Older Builds:imgur.com/a/VgChf#0
I am someone who loves building and working on new projects and builds.
09/12/2012 5:44 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
SneakyMuffin7
Hello. I would like to join The Meridian Academy.

Name: SneakyMuffin7

Role: Builder.

Link to my profile: Sorry, these pictures are only to be posted privately. Please PM me for examples of my work, you will not be disappointed.

Other Info: I am always willing to learn, and am an experienced builder, being committed to the FyreUK Creative Server.

Hope to see you soon,

Jake,
09/11/2012 9:04 pm
Bboby101
Just asking will we all use the "The Meridian Academy" account i think we should
09/13/2012 12:58 am
The Meridian Academy
No we will not all use this account. It's for the owners and admins only as the creators of the academy, you come to learn and build not to run the academy that is our job
09/11/2012 9:01 pm
Bboby101
Name: bboby101
Role: Skinner
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bboby101/
Other Information: I go to school 8:30-2:40 MST
09/11/2012 8:43 pm
The Meridian Academy
For those of you who have no work uploaded i cannot examine you so it is an instant no. For future posts.
09/11/2012 8:57 pm
Yeldo
I thought your goal was to teach us and make us become better. I would really love to do this!
09/13/2012 6:40 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Yeldo is right and also you should not not accept applications, you should tell them to wait in a line so then once youve taught the certain amount of people they can come in. This suppose to be an academy to Teach people different styles and ways of doing things. Isn't it?
There's one more thing
Why are you judging people's buildings or skins or whatever when they are here to learn how to do that thing brilliantly?
09/13/2012 3:32 pm
The Meridian Academy
We cannot teach everybody, it is near impossible. So we aim to help develop already good players at their skill into much better players. We are also not just an academy we do team builds etc so we do need quality but we keep our standard respectively low. However once our server is released we will be more than happy to give out help to almost any member on there if a staff member has time so this could be an alternative for you. All this information was clearly stated in the brief of the academy.
09/11/2012 11:50 pm
The Meridian Academy
Indeed it is but we cannot teach everyone
09/11/2012 7:34 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
BobTheBazooka
Name: BobTheBazooka
Role: Builder/Terraformer
Link To Profile: planetminecraft.com/member/bobthebazooka/
Other Information: I am really determined and patient, and can listen to instructions.
09/11/2012 7:24 pm
Yeldo
Application Form
Name: Please provide your in-game name: Racjoke
Country: This helps us determine what times you will most likely be on: US
Role: Which role are you applying for ( Eg. Builder, Skinner etc ): Builder, but I don't take pictures of my work, I can start though.
Link To Profile: We will use the work on your profile to judge you: I don't take pictures of my work, I can start though.
Other Information: Is there any other information you think we should know about you? I'm was excepted to a whitelisted building server for advanced builders a while back.
09/11/2012 5:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
Name:my IGN is FCS1264 but please call me Silent
Role: Builder/Skinner
Link To Profile: It would be easier if you clicked my name, and I haven't uploaded any projects yet
Other Information:I don't believe so
09/11/2012 3:32 pm
The Meridian Academy
Thanks for your application however we have not accepted you into the academy. Good luck with your future projects
09/10/2012 7:50 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior
xaviersykora
Name: Xaviersykora
Role: builder/skinner
Link To Profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/xaviersykora/
Other Information: I have school from 8:15-2:45 PST
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome