***TrueCrew Build Team Application*** (Pro Builders!)

TrueDengler's Avatar TrueDengler5/3/14 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 221 3
5/3/2014 3:48 pm
ForgedHawk's Avatar ForgedHawk
Hello members and guests of planetminecraft.com

Today, I am announcing a new build team that I am making. This build team will not be a normal, cheaply made one with a desperate owner taking all the builders he can get - I will only be accepting the best. You may be thinking I am saying what all people say, when I said 'I will only be accepting the best', but it's true.

What do we need? Professional builders with skill for building. I don't want people starting to build, I only want one type: The Best. I will be picking 10 builders and one build team captain, who will work alongside myself and be a main leader.

How can I become a Build Team Captain? You must show that you can control the team, and that you have at least 60% support from the group. You must also be part of the best builders on the team, with good knowledge of management skills.

So, how do I join? Well, simply copy and complete the appropriate application below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Top Tip: The more longer and detailed applications are most likely to get accepted!
Top Tip 2: Bold out the questions, it's easier to read and look's more professional, resulting in us thinking better of you!
Top Tip 3: For the pictures, if possible post the picture with the [img] tags straight away! It saves time for us and lets us appreciate more!

Builder Application:

Name:
Skype (if yes, please insert name):
Pictures of previous builds:
Previous building experience:
Biggest server you have built for:
Do you expect to become a Build Team Captain:
Minecraft experience:
Why do you want to join TrueCrew Build Team:
Can you do anything apart from building?
How many hours can you spend on daily:
How will you benefit us:
Maturity:
Why you think you have that maturity ^:

Thank you!

Check out the forums to apply in an easier way!
Forums: [url]www.truedengler.forumchitchat.com[/url]
TrueDengler
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer