ViexMC Build Team - Recruiting Builders of All Skill!

Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem5/24/17 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 125 2
5/25/2017 7:11 pm
_buttercup's Avatar _buttercup
Hey there, I'm Musixiem.

As it is clear from the title, I am trying to form a build team of players of all skills, that are dedicated and active. Together, we would be working to build a portfolio of builds ranging from hubs and spawns to gamemode maps like RPGs, Minigames, and more.

As a builder, I do not have much of a portfolio, but that's what I hope to accomplish by launching this team. I've always had an interest in building, but most of the time, just found it tedious without someone alongside, helping and giving it critique. I also will be providing graphic design to help form some great looking thumbnails and other necessities.

I'm looking for players that can dedicated their time to work as a team, that are active, capable of working in a team, and are, most importantly, creative! I will be providing the server for us to build on, which will have WorldEdit and VoxelSniper available for use.

Currently Recruiting
- Builders
- Designers

Requirements:
- It's preferred that you have Skype or Discord.
- There is no age limit, but you should be relatively mature when we are working.
- No double teaming. That leads to problems with activity and such.
- You must be active! We're expecting at least 2-3 days per week!

Ready to Join?

That's great to hear! If you are interested in joining the team, fill out the application below, and we'll get right to you, if you made it!

Name:
E-Mail:
Skype or Discord:
Tell us about yourself:
Previous Teams:
Portfolio (If Any):
Experienced with World Edit, VoxelSniper, or WorldPainter:

I really hope to hear from you soon!
Musixiem
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu