Voxel Realms - Looking for [Admins] [Mods] [Builders] [Devs]

franciscoc's Avatar franciscoc5/12/14 6:06 pm
1 emeralds 319 9
5/14/2014 7:35 pm
Time_Official's Avatar Time_Official

Seize Adventure

Who we are

Voxel Realms is a just founded gaming community. Our initial focus will the Minecraft multiplayer experience. We plan to develop and launch one if not the best Minecraft multiplayer experience out there. We are seasoned veterans trying to make something big happen here. We think that with the proper help we can accomplish that.

Our current team

Francisco ( Franciscoc ) - Co Founder, Systems Administrator.
Experience: Linux Server administration, Web designer and developer, Minecraft server administration and management.

Christoph ( Random789654 ) - Co Founder, Lead game designer.
Experience: Extensive community management, Minecraft map and world creation. Experienced lore writer.

Alex ( Pr2ruler) - Lead developer.
Experience: C++ development expertise, Java development proficiency. Community management.

Jesse (Blankhaven) - Server Administrator

Peter ( dissmissedsteam9 ) - Builder and Lore writer.

Eli ( Gxdude) - Builder.

Our Goals

• Develop a hub based server, with unique and enthralling full featured game modes.
  • To strive to provide the one if not the best feature rich Minecraft Multiplayer
    experience out there.
  • Build one of the most extensive Minecraft communities
  • To operate as a community focused organization, while generating revenue for self sustainability and expansion.

Working together

When you join our team, you will become one of us. You will be working not for us but with us. After years of working with different people on numerous teams and a lot of different projects I’ve noticed that this type of mentality not only creates a good atmosphere, but also leads to a productive environment and successful results.

What we’re looking for

We’re looking for motivated and talented individuals that are up for the challenge of collaboratively create of creating one if not the best Minecraft multiplayer experience out there.

We are in need of about 15 to 20 people, ranging from builders, moderators, writers and developers.

As a disclaimer, we do require you to be at least 16 years, this is a must. Staff members will be paid once we start generating enough revenue and thus far we have to create contracts, being 16 and only will only easy this process.

Positions Listing

Server Administrator ( 2 ) -position filled
Responsibilities:
Working with player management staff to ensure that everything is running properly.

Server Architect ( 2 )
Responsibilities:
Working with build staff to ensure that everything looks and feels the way it should.

Game Moderator ( 5 )
Responsibilities:
Player management and player experience.

Game Architect ( 10 )
Responsibility:
To build and develop corresponding structures and game modes.

Plugin Developer ( 2 )
Responsibilities:
Bukkit plugin design and development.

Forum Moderator ( 2 )
Responsibility:
Forum user experience and management.

What we’re working with

Our server as listed above for initial launch, plus a medium sized VPS for website and voice hosting. Servers will be expanded as needed.

Initial realms

Full featured game modes:

• A full role play server with expansive lore, quests, dungeons, and character customization.
  • A light role play server with a focus on pvp. The role play is set in place to set the mood, and expand the features of just an ordinary pvp server. Kingdom based.

General game modes:

• A true vanilla experience, pve server.
  • A full creative experience server.
  • Mini-games with several game modes.

The Application

For management positions, Moderators and Administrators.

1. What position are you applying for?
2. What makes you the right person for this position?
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project?
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project?
. Have you had a management position at any server before, if so. What were your responsibilities?
5. IGN:
6. Name:
7. Age:
8. Skype:
9: Time Zone:
10. Why would you like to join our project?
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well.
12.Tell us a little more about yourself.

Architects application

5. How much experience as a builder do you have?
6. Share some screen shots of previous projects.
7. What your build style, and how important is paying attention to detail is to you? For example, medieval, modern, etc..
5. IGN:
6. Name:
7. Age:
8. Skype:
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well.

Submit your application below or read the disclaimer for more information.

If anyone would like to personally contact me, here is my email: Contrerasfrancisco2010@gmail.com

As a disclaimer, try to be as descriptive as you can when describing your past experiences. Also, if you would prefer to not share personal information such as your name or Skype id, you can submit the application through a PM.
franciscoc
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Time_Official
05/14/2014 7:35 pm
Level 43 : Master Necromancer
- Administrator

- I'm probably known in all minecraft community's as good staff if you heard about me anyway, i can manage plugins, make plugins, manage staff to the best way, fix things up, build things, more likely help you to grow.

- I'v been owner for my own server for the last 4 years and still and i'v been admin in few servers but i quit due to payment or mistreating

. Have you had a management position at any server before, if so. What were your responsibilities?
- can be on 3 hours a day, and yes i'm the owner of ZZWNetwork LLC

5. IGN:
- SMOKIIIE

6. Name:
Got 2 Passport = 2 Names so
Hasan A Ahmed
David A Antionio

7. Age: 19

8. Skype: SMOKIIIE000

9: Time Zone: +2 GMT

- I would like to be part of the community in helping you to grow in upcoming days plus helping you manage you're server

11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good
level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well.
- you already know being server owner is stressful so i'v been in many situations since 2010

- more likely im the owner of ZZWNetwork Hosting LLC & ZW Network Servers
Check my profile
k3nb0z
05/14/2014 6:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
For management positions, Moderators and Administrators.

1. What position are you applying for? Server Administrator / Game Moderator /
2. What makes you the right person for this position? I can work under pressure, reachable person, leadership skills, and also know C,C++, VB.NET.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project ? Doing projects in real life.
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? the necessary time that I could give.
. Have you had a management position at any server before, if so. What were your responsibilities? no, but I am willing to learn and earn it.
5. IGN: k3nb0z
6. Name: kenny
7. Age: 21
8. Skype: kenny.loor1
9: Time Zone: East
10. Why would you like to join our project? I am really serious in joining a team that I will be able to help and support.
11. What is your level of maturity? 10 out of 10. Work with people all the time.
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. when i finish college i want to become a programmer.

Architects application

1. What position are you applying for? Server Architect / Game Architect
2. What makes you the right person for this position? strong building skills with high quality of detailed.
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? he necessary time that I could give.
5. How much experience as a builder do you have? I prefer to show my skills in a building test
6. Share some screen shots of previous projects. Sadly, I got a virus and i lost of my pic from minecrafts.
7. What your build style, and how important is paying attention to detail is to you? For example, medieval, modern, etc.. i can do anytime that i have been request.... details are the living touch of a structure.
5. IGN:
6. Name:
7. Age:
8. Skype:
xUSMCxMARIN3x
05/14/2014 4:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
franciscoc
xUSMCxMARIN3x
Click to reveal
1. What position are you applying for? Builder
2. What makes you the right person for this position? For all I know I might not be the right person, but you don't know until you try. Also Im a fun guy if you get to know me.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project? None in relation to your specific project, but I have worked on small servers before, none actually got off the ground sadly
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? I could dedicate as much as was needed
5. How much experience as a builder do you have? I have been building for about 3 years. Learned from a guy named SirCrazyKings, and ever since have been in love with it, mostly because it reminds me of Halo forging which I was very good at, so this fit well.
6. Share some screen shots of previous projects. http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/xUSMC ... t=3&page=1 Recently had my computer whipped clean so these are some picture my friend had and sent to me
7. What your build style, and how important is paying attention to detail is to you? For example, medieval, modern, etc.. I build medieval mostly but I love to switch it up. I built a futuristic adv. map and have done fantasy side projects
5. IGN: xUSMCxMARIN3x
6. Name: Aaron
7. Age: 16
8. Skype: theforgerunner
9: Time Zone: Easter Standard
10. Why would you like to join our project? Took a break from minecraft and want to find something to get me back into the groove again
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well. Ive been in many fights with people aging from 10 to 30 and usually can calm the situation, I have a quick temper like my father, but can hold it back like my mother, so its an even balance
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. Im a baseball playing teen who has been gaming since gamecube. I love FPS but minecraft somehow was one of few games that I can play for 5 years and not get bored

Hey Aaron,

I've sent you a Skype contact request, we can talk more on detail there.

Cheers,
Francisco.

Havent gotten any messages or friend request
franciscoc
05/14/2014 4:02 pm
xUSMCxMARIN3x
Click to reveal
2. What makes you the right person for this position? For all I know I might not be the right person, but you don't know until you try. Also Im a fun guy if you get to know me.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project? None in relation to your specific project, but I have worked on small servers before, none actually got off the ground sadly
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? I could dedicate as much as was needed
5. How much experience as a builder do you have? I have been building for about 3 years. Learned from a guy named SirCrazyKings, and ever since have been in love with it, mostly because it reminds me of Halo forging which I was very good at, so this fit well.
6. Share some screen shots of previous projects. http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/xUSMC ... t=3&page=1 Recently had my computer whipped clean so these are some picture my friend had and sent to me
7. What your build style, and how important is paying attention to detail is to you? For example, medieval, modern, etc.. I build medieval mostly but I love to switch it up. I built a futuristic adv. map and have done fantasy side projects
10. Why would you like to join our project? Took a break from minecraft and want to find something to get me back into the groove again
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well. Ive been in many fights with people aging from 10 to 30 and usually can calm the situation, I have a quick temper like my father, but can hold it back like my mother, so its an even balance
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. Im a baseball playing teen who has been gaming since gamecube. I love FPS but minecraft somehow was one of few games that I can play for 5 years and not get bored

Hey Aaron,

I've sent you a Skype contact request, we can talk more on detail there.

Cheers,
Francisco.
xUSMCxMARIN3x
05/13/2014 6:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. Im a baseball playing teen who has been gaming since gamecube. I love FPS but minecraft somehow was one of few games that I can play for 5 years and not get bored.
IronMegaChicken
05/13/2014 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Toast
2. What makes you the right person for this position? I have made a lot of buildings medievil and modern. I know how much detail to put in and I can make some cool stuff if you give me a bit of time.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project? I used to own my own server and i had no builders so i did everything myself so i have a lot of experience with this sort of stuff
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? After school everyday and on weekends. I dont have much homework
5. How much experience as a builder do you have? A lot
6. Share some screen shots of previous projects. ill link them down the bottom
7. What your build style, and how important is paying attention to detail is to you? For example, medieval, modern, etc.. It is very important. I mostly do medieval style but i can do a very good job on modern style as well!
5. IGN: MegaIronChicken
6. Name: Jack Barton
8. Skype: Blackcreeper902
9: Time Zone: EST
10. Why would you like to join our project? Because I know what is is like to have no builders and you have to do it all yourself so i am willing to help people with that kind of situation. And it will be fun working together with people my age.
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well. I am very mature but I tell a few jokes here and there. I don't prank or bully people nor do I put peer pressure on anyone. I will listen to anything you say and do it. I have had situations where that has happened. My old server was griefed by one of my friends, but I didnt fuss. The server was bad anyway!
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. I am a great builder and i have worked on a lot of buildings. I don't fuss or winge. Im not selfish either. P.S I love cats!!
franciscoc
05/12/2014 9:37 pm
michaeladair
Click to reveal
1. What position are you applying for? Game Moderator/Forum Moderator/Maybe Administrator but I would like to work up to that.
2. What makes you the right person for this position? Well, I chose these two positions because I am experienced at handling situations that require a calm and knoledgable touch. Also, I have some other skills that would be needed but there was no such position for them. I know HTML and CSS coding languages (aka website development), I am moderately skilled in Adobe photoshop and Illustrator, and I am able to work with plugins aside from the actual creating of them. However, I would love if I could be taught by Alex a little bit on coding C++.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project? I have customized pre-made plugins for many servers before, I have made a lot of banners back in the day, and have worked a lot on player management.
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? Any time after school when I'm not doing homework. Especially since school is gonna be out in two weeks.
. Have you had a management position at any server before, if so. What were your responsibilities? Plugin manager, Moderator, Admin, I was Owner once but that job sucked because the real owner did not want to contribute.
5. IGN: michaeladair
6. Name: Michael Adair
7. Age: 18
8. Skype: michaeladair1996
10. Why would you like to join our project? Because, I want to help make a server that I think will be far more enjoyable then the others that I have played.
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well. I really don't know what to put here... I mean, I don't laugh when people evacuate the air in their bowels... does that work? I read the disclaimer, but I really don't think you can judge a person based on some experience that they claim to own.
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. I'm going to be a highschool senior next year, my classes that I really excel in are English and Math..... That's about all...

Hey Michael,

Thanks for submitting your application, I've sent you a contact request on Skype so we can chat on there with more detail.

Thanks,

Francisco.
michaeladair
05/12/2014 6:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
1. What position are you applying for? Game Moderator/Forum Moderator/Maybe Administrator but I would like to work up to that.
2. What makes you the right person for this position? Well, I chose these two positions because I am experienced at handling situations that require a calm and knoledgable touch. Also, I have some other skills that would be needed but there was no such position for them. I know HTML and CSS coding languages (aka website development), I am moderately skilled in Adobe photoshop and Illustrator, and I am able to work with plugins aside from the actual creating of them. However, I would love if I could be taught by Alex a little bit on coding C++.
3. What sort of experience do you have in relation to our project? I have customized pre-made plugins for many servers before, I have made a lot of banners back in the day, and have worked a lot on player management.
4. How much time would you be able to dedicate to the project? Any time after school when I'm not doing homework. Especially since school is gonna be out in two weeks.
. Have you had a management position at any server before, if so. What were your responsibilities? Plugin manager, Moderator, Admin, I was Owner once but that job sucked because the real owner did not want to contribute.
5. IGN: michaeladair
6. Name: Michael Adair
7. Age: 18
8. Skype: michaeladair1996
10. Why would you like to join our project? Because, I want to help make a server that I think will be far more enjoyable then the others that I have played.
11. What is your level of maturity? Describe past situations that you’ve shown a good level of maturity, where you handled a high stress situation well. I really don't know what to put here... I mean, I don't laugh when people evacuate the air in their bowels... does that work? I read the disclaimer, but I really don't think you can judge a person based on some experience that they claim to own.
12.Tell us a little more about yourself. I'm going to be a highschool senior next year, my classes that I really excel in are English and Math..... That's about all...
Davekillerish
05/12/2014 6:10 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Our Build team can build you amazing things if you need us were there!
We are TryTooMuch Corp. A Professional Build team that provides the best outcome for the cheapest price.
Contact Info:
brandonboy161 (Founder / Owner)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome