Want to help make a 100% thrilling custom project ?

ANABOLICS's Avatar ANABOLICS2/25/17 9:29 am
1 emeralds 100 2
2/25/2017 10:08 pm
ggmc552's Avatar ggmc552
Welcome to 7Days , Our purpose - To build a great community that is dedicated to the well being of our players.
Our parameters - We mainly focus all of our efforts exclusively on: What we are passionate about. What we can become best at, What drives our team and servers sustainability.
Our Principles - We strive to be the most lovely and home welcoming server possible in the minecraft community.
We aim to exceed the minecraft communities expectations every time so that we earn their trust and loyalty.
We Strive to continuously improve the performance and the value of care we give to our community.
We empower our team and community to do the best to benefit our server. Our Community are our greatest asset.
We should select them intentively and invest in their efforts passionately.
As everyone matters to us everyone who contributes should be involved in all that we do. In return, we expect them to give their patience in gratitude to the best of their ability.
We are unrelenting in the pursuit of excellence and success. We embrace innovation and learn from our mistakes.
We Debate everything we do as a team and we share the data with all the community to judge. Pursuing our ambition to be the best minecraft server in a never ending process.

We are currently recruting builders for our map we are working on , we don't want to give to much information away as this idea has not been produced before and we have developers constantly working on updates to ensure the server is perfect upon release , the server plans to make people join and make them say 'wow' , that is our plan and that will happen

more information will be disclosed over a discord chat or a forum we're currently putting together

if you're interested be sure to leave contact details below
ANABOLICS
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter