Willling to help

ChrisTheKing's Avatar ChrisTheKing1/13/14 7:23 pm
1/18/2014 10:22 pm
Davekillerish's Avatar Davekillerish
Hello, My name is Chris, Ingame: chris678945
Two years ago a started up a server called KeepOnCrafting, now when I started this server I hardly knew anything about the plugins and I was asking for help all over... I did find some willing but I didn't believe I could actually trust them. I ended up paying $30 to have my plugins set up for me, Now having my server up for over a year and helping multiple other servers, I've began to enjoy setting up plugins and managing them I've also always enjoyed helping people as well. If you would like ANY help with your server plugins, (I specialize with Essentials, GroupManager, WorldGuard, Minigames, MobArena and much more..) Best thing, I'm willing to help just guide you along step by step without me actually having to be a certain rank or OP, anything like that if you don't trust me. With that being said, If you need any help with your server and its something within my capabilities, message me on PMC or contact me on my server, 198.24.166.242:25731 and I will help you, for no cost all that I ask is that you be nice whilst I'm helping .

Thanks! -chris678945 Owner of Resist PvP's Minigame Server.
ChrisTheKing
Level 25 : Expert Princess