Do you need a personal mod/plugin writer?

Zexanima's Avatar Zexanima8/3/13 2:21 pm
8/13/2013 5:37 pm
MechaAdster's Avatar MechaAdster
As I am going to college for software engineering I need to keep my programming skills sharp and what better way to do this than what originally got me into the programming field, making mods and plugins for minecraft!

I'm looking for one person who need mods/plugins done. Yes plural, as in more than one. I'm willing to code the mods strait into minecraft, Mod Loader, or minecraft forge as well as do plugins for Vanilla or Bukkit. I'm willing to cover any kind of mod/plugin idea however I work and am in college so the bigger the idea the longer it will take. I will make as many mods for this person as I have time for.

If you happen to be interested let me know about some of your ideas in reply to this topic. If I like what you've come up with I'll send you a message.
Zexanima
Level 51 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2013 5:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
MechaAdster
I would also like to possibly recruit you.

I am making a server network, and we are going to be using a custom automated plugin for shuffling matches on multiple servers you can connect to from a hub. The thing is, the plugin isn't made. If you'd like to take a look at what I am thinking of for the alpha version, visit this Bukkit post.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/plugin ... in.167357/

As the developer on the server, you would continue to develop this plugin as well as others to make the playerbase grow, as well as add more fun things to do to the server.

Contact me on Skype for more information: adamadster
08/13/2013 3:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
XdeathringzX
I NEED YOUR HELP!!

i really need some simple plugins made for my server. i'll be listing what i need from easiest to hardest and also i'm understanding if your shortened free time with collage.

I can repay you by giving you special perks that you would have to pay on my server to get otherwise

from easiest to hardest-
-A Gui (like McMMO or MA has) that is always present in certain areas that displays your balance if tokens and such.
-A plugin that forces an inventory in a person in a given area
-A plugin that shows the number of people out of X slots within a certain server or world or lobby or something
-Ability to just walk on an area smoothly and have it run a command
-(this one is big) so, there is this plugin that allows you to train mobs and such, but what i need is a way to buy abilities to train those mobs, also to duel them and such, trying to make a pokemon like area on my server

i REAALLLYY need your help. please respond soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome