Do you want to do a minecraft gameshow thing?

just craft in's Avatar just craft in9/1/13 7:38 pm
10/9/2013 10:40 pm
and1mastah's Avatar and1mastah
hello, I have started many projects and I have never finished one, I think it might be because of my ADHD but I don't know, anyway, I want to do a minecraft game show, if you want to be a part of it then just post what you want to be.

jobs in order of importance:

builder
voice actor (for like the hosts, interviewer, etc.)
contestant
camera man

I can't think of anything else we would need but if you can think of anything then go ahead and tell me and if we need it then you could do it, and the only thing you need a mic for is the voice actor and the only thing you need a recording software for is the camera man
just craft in
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

and1mastah
10/09/2013 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I can build or be a contest, I actually have a map that I am currently working on that could easily be implemented into a gameshow

Running Man pitch:
Story

It is the year 2020 and much has change. The hit show these days is called Running Man. Running Man gives a person in custody options. They can fight for their freedom or serve their time in prison. If they choose to fight for their freedom, they have to face the gauntlet and if they do not win their freedom, you are dead. You are in custody for a crime that you have committed and you chose to face the gauntlet. The gauntlet is a run-down city that hasn’t changed much since the 1992 rebellion.This map and story line is closely inspired (merely copied) by the movie entitled Running Man

Build

Pre-Alpha 1.0.1
Built on MC version: 13w39a for 1.7 preparation
Progress:
Click to reveal
Spawn (The Studio): 75% completed
Area 1: 10% completedArea 2*: 0% completed
Area 3*: 0% completed
Area 4*: 0% completed
Area 5*: 0% completed

Screenshots

1.0.1 Screenshots:
Click to reveal

Content

There are essentially two parts to this map. There is the studio/spawn and the gauntlet (city a.k.a. game arena). The studio is where all the introduction is done and is where the participant enters the gauntlet. The spawn is in front of the studio and the player can choose whether they are a host or participant (for pre-alpha 1.0.1, only the participant ‘class’ is active) via a scoreboard system. The participant then rides in a mine cart in a tunnel from the studio to the gauntlet where the participant fights for their freedom. The gauntlet is a city and urban area that has been through some rough times. There are a few areas where the conclusion of each area has the participant face a boss. After beating a boss they move on to the next part and may earn some rewards. Obviously, after beating the last boss the participant is free. I am still undecided as to how many areas/bosses I want to have.

Objectives

To survive the gauntlet and to beat the bosses in order to earn your freedom.

Features

Activated Events
Enchanted and custom named items
Customized mobs/bosses
Reward system
Production area**
Audience/VIP audience area**

Vision for Map (Goals)

I have a pretty big vision for this map. I am currently building this map for single player. Based on the feedback I receive through the construction and completion of this map I plan on making a similar co-op map and a 1 vs 1 style map. My ultimate goal is to hopefully make a very fun and challenging map that will hopefully become popular enough to where I can host a show (+server), have players be the boss(es), and have players be the participant.

Gauntlet Map

Pre-Alpha 1.0.109/27/13
Click to reveal
Posted Image
Ikillukid_
10/08/2013 6:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
I'd like to help with anything, minus the filming bit (Crap computer), if you'll have me
blueyoshi_77
10/08/2013 11:56 am
I would like to be a contestant please but if im too late its alright
Xi_Rio
09/02/2013 8:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Can I be a contestant or maybe a builder please?
LordFooFoo
09/02/2013 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I can build 4 u and be a contestant
just craft in
09/02/2013 8:19 pm
ok obviously I have to say this because a few of you are repeating, I haven't responded to you yet but you will probably be in it after we finish building it.
zadious
09/02/2013 8:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
My skype is zane.metroid1 i would love to be a contestont or voice actor or both
JBoyJr
09/02/2013 7:05 pm
I would like to be a host, and/or interviewer, my skype is xXTheModderXx
Kickbuttkaleb12
09/02/2013 6:48 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Add me on skype ~ I'd like to be a voice actor
NAME: thellon01
Famousie0
09/02/2013 5:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
I would like to be a contestant, but do we need skype?
just craft in
09/02/2013 5:48 pm
no you don't need skype, the only people who need skype and a mic are the voice actors
Repson
09/02/2013 12:28 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
I would like to be a Contestant
just craft in
09/02/2013 11:42 am
ok, all we need now are more contestants
TheLacky
09/02/2013 3:57 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
i could build and be a contestant???
just craft in
09/02/2013 5:20 pm
yes
just craft in
09/02/2013 10:31 am
hey, what do you think about making it kinda like survivor but in minecraft? and it could be called survival. yes? no?
DrKippo
09/02/2013 4:07 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Hi my name is Tomoki628822 and I want to apply for contestant or camera man. I have great skills with the cammeras and also a great and fast learner.

Please pm me for questions or if I made it
TheLacky
09/01/2013 11:39 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
just craft inhello, I have started many projects and I have never finished one, I think it might be because of my ADHD but I don't know, anyway, I want to do a minecraft game show, if you want to be a part of it then just post what you want to be.

jobs in order of importance:

builder
voice actor (for like the hosts, interviewer, etc.)
contestant
camera man

I can't think of anything else we would need but if you can think of anything then go ahead and tell me and if we need it then you could do it, and the only thing you need a mic for is the voice actor and the only thing you need a recording software for is the camera man

Builder (id like to get credit though and 1 day be on the show)
zadious
09/01/2013 8:43 pm
il be a contestant or voice actor
Kickbuttkaleb12
09/01/2013 11:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Same
zadious
09/02/2013 3:44 am
ya stallking me bro? anyway guy who made this thread my skype is zane.metroid1