Youtube Team!

SneakyLunatic69's Avatar SneakyLunatic697/2/14 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 362 8
7/7/2014 9:32 am
Eo2day's Avatar Eo2day
Hey PMC. So I was thinking of starting a YouTube team. We would play minecraft servers, adventure maps, modded survival and other stuff. Plus any games on steam that we all have and are record-able.

Requirements:
12+ Years and Mature
Skype and a Mic (Even if its just a laptop webcam mic, as long as it sounds okay)
Funny, Happy personality. We don't want any grumps!
Full Version of any good quality recording software that can record HD Quality Video

Optional:
Steam
Good at animation, intros and/or video editing

Application: You can remove anything with Italics
Name/Username (What should we call you?)?
Age?
Skype and Steam
Do you have any experience with YouTube?
Recording Program?
Editing Program?
Extra Info? (What you are good at, hobbies, or whatever you feel like is necessary)
SneakyLunatic69
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Eo2day
07/07/2014 9:32 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Name/Username - Eo2day (Ethan)
Age - 18
Skype and Steam - eo2day@gmail.com Have a really good headset and mic, apparently a good voice too.
Do you have any experience with YouTube - Plenty, I do my own videos here and there with my friends.
Recording Program - Nvidia Shadowplay (Works really well, and no drop in framerate)
Editing Program - Sony Vegas Pro 11
Extra Info -Need some stuff to do to fill my time this summer. Can be on super late, as my work schedule is really flexible.
SleepyPiggy326
07/07/2014 8:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name/Username (What should we call you?)? Snoopy326
Skype and Steam Steam:Elmo™ Skype:Sleepy Piggy
Do you have any experience with YouTube? Yes i have my own channel im Just now starting
Recording Program? Yes, Full Registered Bandicam
Editing Program? No
Extra Info? (What you are good at, hobbies, or whatever you feel like is necessary)
I Absolutely LOVE Redstone its my Favorite thing to do in minecraft.
SneakyLunatic69
07/03/2014 9:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
Thanks for the responses, I won't be accepting anymore for now.
Anyone who has posted so far, just wait for me to get back to you!
JuliusOctopus
07/03/2014 6:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Name/Username : GODSEternity (or Eternity or GODS )
Do you have any experience with YouTube ? : I got a Youtube channel but i'm french. I can speak english well !
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajW3U ... C9ZwbMNGkQ
Recording Program : FRAPS
Editing Program : Cyberlink PowerDirector12
Extra Info : I love video games, and Minecraft is one of my favorite. But my other favorites are Trackmania ( Maniaplanet ) and Starcraft 2. I'm good at video games and i try to have fun with everyone and enternain them.
TheTwins510
07/03/2014 6:26 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Robot
Application:

Name/Username (What should we call you?)? TheTwins510 but i prefer just Twins.

Age?13

Skype and Steam Kedest510

Do you have any experience with YouTube?Yes. I have been on youtube for 2 years. I have done many backgrounds for youtubers as well. I upload minecraft and ps3 games. I pretty much do everything on youtube

Recording Program? Fraps for Gaming and Camtasia for Graphics

Editing Program? Sony Vegas 12

Extra Info? I do graphics. I have a professional microphone and a very good computer. I can Do you guys a cool background
ZeritusLegions
07/03/2014 2:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Application: You can remove anything with Italics
Name/Username: mrbell11
Age?: 13
Do you have any experience with YouTube? : Yea me and some friends used to record videos but now we just livestream.
Recording Program? : Dxtory
Editing Program? : Sony vegas pro 12
Extra Info?: Well I'm a quiet shy person at first but once I meet you and we talk for a bit I am not quiet at all, I have a blue yeti mic (if that helps at all) and my pc specs are

Dell XPS 8700
22" Touch Monitor
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Windows 8
8GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive

Thanks
- Bell
Sweetguillotine
07/02/2014 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Application ~
Name/Username (What should we call you?) emilytherandom? I'm trying to get a good nickname XD emily is derpy. I'm like working on it lul
Age? 15 years old
Do you have any experience with YouTube? I've made vlogs before but have taken them down oops.
Recording Program? None ;-;
Editing Program? iMovie xP
I'm kind of a quiet/shy person until I get to know you :3 oh oh and I have a mac so that limits the games I can play :{
crony55
07/02/2014 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
i am interested in this team and would like to join i am 16 have skype, steam and mic/webcam i have a recording software. i dont do animation and video editing. my minecraft username is cony55 but i like to be called crony55 i have some experience with youtube. if you wish to contact me please do so.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome