Zombie Server Project [Apply]

Purdze's Avatar Purdze10/25/13 11:18 am
11/7/2013 6:44 pm
Purdze's Avatar Purdze
Hello all,

I am doing a project to make a Zombie Server
(Like COD Zombies OR Other Zombie Games)

For this to succeed I will need a team of dedicated players to help me. Some of these positions include:

Plugin Dev (Unless a good plugin is found)
Builders
Graphics/Artwork
Website Designer
Mods
(Selected from other members, these will be the people who help with this server a lot)
Admins
(Selected from other members, these will be the people who help towards the server an excessive amount)

I only want staff that are actually willing to help. Any staff that doesn't will be removed. We will start out by planning this through A document on Google Docs.

If you're interested for any of these roles please fill out the appropriate application from. (* is mandatory)

Builder App:
Click to reveal
MC Username*:
Picture to latest/best Builds*:
Experience*:
Unique ideas*:
About yourself*:

Plugin Dev:
Click to reveal
MC Username:
Plugins you have made*:
Experience*:
Custom Ideas*:
About yourself*:

Garphics/Artwork:
Click to reveal
MC Username*:
Pictures of work*/Portfolio*:
How long have you been doing it?
Ideas*:
Previous projects*:
About yourself*:

Website Designer:
Click to reveal
MC Username*:
Link to websites you've made*::
How long have you been doing it?
Ideas*:
Previous websites*:
About yourself*:

I will reply as soon as possible and will update the questions if suggested.

- Purdze
Purdze
Level 22 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Purdze
11/07/2013 6:44 pm
Sorry for not replying. Have been in hospital the last week and a half.
MrAllyxx
10/25/2013 6:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
Builder App

Skype*: if you accept I'll PM it to you, I don't like posting it on public forums.

MC Username*: MrAllyxx

Picture to latest/best Builds*: I have only recently, in my 3-4 years of playing minecraft, started to document my builds. you can go to my page for some of my more recent builds, and I think this is the best one I have pictures of http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/detailed-stone-building/

Experience*: I've been playing for the past 3-4 years, I know allot about most aspects of minecraft including server stuff as I have owned a few in the past.

Unique ideas*: a condensed build style, so the player feels like they do not have much area to just run around. this will make it harder on them and they will have to constantly move through the city/town/what ever the setting is, and they will be constantly exploring new areas.

About yourself*: My name is Alyx, I have been playing Minecraft for quite some time. I life on the west coast, and work during the day but I am free at night when I'm not streaming on Twitch.
Thalsor
10/25/2013 5:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Skype*: CW-Thalsor
MC Username*: Thalsor
Picture to latest/best Builds*: Heres a Nuketown build I'm doing http://i.imgur.com/Q7rMP01.png
Experience*: I've built a few things, the things I'm good at is Castles and Towers/Walls
Unique ideas*: You could but barricades and walls that the zombies could/can break through and climb over?
About yourself*: I have alot of free time so I usually play games and draw. I can be fun to hang around with sometimes and I can cheer some people up.
Purdze
10/25/2013 6:06 pm
Added you on Skype.
Thalsor
10/26/2013 7:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Havent got the request yet, could you pm me your skype name or something?
kostino
10/25/2013 5:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Skype*:kostas.triaridis
MC Username*:kostinotria
Picture to latest/best Builds*:Pm me if you're interested and i will send you pictures
Experience*:2 years
Unique ideas*:You can put some places where zombies can not go ,something like safezones where players will prepare for their next battle
About yourself*:i love building and playing minecraft
Purdze
10/25/2013 6:07 pm
Show me some Pictures over PM.
Turps
10/25/2013 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype*:ChunksMC
MC Username*:TheChunks
Picture to latest/best Builds*: i haven't got any pictures of my builds
Experience*: iv built on some servers im currently building a factions spawn on a server
Unique ideas*: you can put barricades up and the zombies break through them
About yourself*: i love to play minecraft and building servers and designing my builds
benasx33
10/25/2013 4:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Skype*: benasx33
MC Username*: benasx33
Pictures of work*/Portfolio*: This is a pretty old portfolio of mine. Trying to work on a new one currently. http://imgur.com/a/v6gRo Alot of the work is average and defiantly not work that I can easily say "I made this and I'm proud"
How long have you been doing it? Around 2 years going into 3 now.
Ideas*: There should be Zombie dragons everywhere.
Previous projects*: I've started working on projects in the past but have never actually recorded the graphics or I've deleted it.
About yourself*: I'll be honest here, I won't put up some bullshit depression story about how being a digital artist help me survive through depression. My dad is a photographer and used photoshop. I got interested and now I'm pretty good at it. I like working on big projects and enjoy working with people who KNOW what they're doing.
Purdze
10/25/2013 6:08 pm
Maybe you can make a little something and show me?
Warlock315
10/25/2013 3:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
Skype*: Warlock3153
MC Username*: Warlock315
Pictures of work*/Portfolio*: I have various types of examples I'd be willing to share over Skype.
How long have you been doing it? 2 years
Ideas*: Ideas?
Previous projects*: Server Banners, Business Logos, Youtube Headers, Website Templates.
About yourself* I've been in the server industry for a year now, and I've moved onto Graphics Design. I'm currently finishing my degree in graphics art, and I work for a local printing/graphics business in my area.
Purdze
10/25/2013 6:04 pm
I've added you on Skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome