Adding Custom Sounds to Block Separate From Parent Block?volume_up

Hippopotamoss's Avatar Hippopotamoss3/16/24 5:49 pm
3/16/2024 10:25 pm
Hippopotamoss's Avatar Hippopotamoss
Hiya!

I'm attempting to change the sounds used by the Pink Petals block. The issue I'm running into is that the Pink Petals block gets its sounds from the Cherry Leaves block, and I would rather not change the sounds for both, just for the Pink Petals.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this? Where I can have custom sounds for the Pink Petals that do not affect the Cherry Leaves?

The closest I've gotten is that I've managed to add custom sounds to the Pink Petals without it affecting the Cherry Leaves, but the Cherry Leaves sounds are still there for the Pink Petals, as in it plays either the custom sound or the vanilla seemingly randomly.

Hippopotamoss
Level 51 : Grandmaster Botanist