Minecraft Color Language Generatorcreate_new_folder

Moggla's Avatar Moggla5/24/20 9:40 pm history
1 emeralds 1.1k 1
6/6/2020 9:35 pm
Moggla's Avatar Moggla

NEW TOOL
Moggla/MC_Language_Formatter: Format all Minecraft language files with a simple template. (github.com)

OLD:
Minecraft Color Language Generator

Batch Running

Helpful tool to change the color of your Texture Packs text. With it, you can apply your colored text to any language.
I have made it, because I needed it on my Texture Pack Dark Theme.

How does it work?

This tool will automatically extract the language files from your local Minecraft Java edition. Then it will change these language files based on your format list which you provide so you can use it for your Texture Pack.

How to use

1. Let's say you already have the en_us.json language file colored. You then just have to make a format list accordingly to the example.
  2. Download the Minecraft Language Generator.
  3. Edit MC_Language_Generator.bat (right click -> edit).
  4. Change the version and save the file.
  5. Make sure the formatlist.txt is next to the MC_Language_Generator.bat
  6. Now run the MC_Language_Generator.bat
  7. All the language files will be generated inside the folder output.

Download

Download at your own risk! If you have concerns with programs from the internet then don't download it. Only do if you know what you are doing.

.Download.

It's a Batch so your browser and PC says that it can cause damage. Batch indeed can cause damage if programmed for harm. Of course mine doesn't, but I'm a random guy so don't trust me and first look at the code and see that it's not harmful.
Moggla
Level 80 : Elite Engineer