Problem with Optifine connected textures and custom texture pack.

Enaross's Avatar Enaross7/11/20 5:37 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 3
9/16/2020 3:11 am
Enaross's Avatar Enaross
Hello everyone, i don't know if this is the best place to post it, but i need some help with with optifine and the connected textures option. Recently i modified some textures of the Faithful 32 texture pack , sandstone and red sandstone being two of them. Unfortunately, the connected texture option seems to fuck up the custom textures that i made for those two block as you can see on the screenshot, the lower block being returned to their original textures (the lapis block show that the texture are indeed connected).

Does anyone know how to make optifine ignore the sandstone for the connected texture option, or if i have to do something with the pack itself (custom models, or something).

Thanks for the answers.

Ps: the lapis block connected texture is from the faithful 32 add-on MoreCTM, but it doesn't have any option for sandstone.
Enaross
Level 30 : Artisan Architect