Recruiting Artists For 64x Post-Apocalyptic Texture Pack

EsvDefcon's Avatar EsvDefcon8/14/13 5:26 am
1 emeralds 678 7
8/16/2013 6:12 am
EsvDefcon's Avatar EsvDefcon
If you're reading this, then you probably wanted to find out more about my post- well, I won't keep you waiting! I am starting work on a 64x texture pack, which will be aiming to bring a better variety of blocks into the game. I was, at first, planning to create a building pack, with better material textures, but I have been looking into some other ideas, and I am deciding to start work on a post-apocalyptic pack, for a great survival experience!
To apply, and receive more information on this project, please fill out the form below, and post it in this thread. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Here's the link:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/vault-tec-post-apocalyptic-64x64-texture-pack-coming-soon/

Thanks for reading,

EsvDefcon.

P.S. All fields marked with a "*" are required.

Application Form:

Click to reveal
Application Form:
Name:
*Level Of Ability:
*Any Areas Of Specialty (Mobs, Blocks, etc.):

Here are the current people who are working on this project:

[spoiler]The Team:
EsvDefcon- Coordinator And Artist
jpkasp- Artist[/spolier]
EsvDefcon
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2013 9:01 am
EsvDefcon
P.S. The theme has now been decided- we are creating a post-apocalyptic texture pack.
08/16/2013 4:36 am
Level 44 : Master Pixel Painter
Hebb
You can add custom sound the the resource pack, you just go into .minecraft and open assets folder, then copy everything from that into the resourcepack assets > minecraft folder, and edit it from there.
08/16/2013 6:12 am
EsvDefcon
Thanks, I'd found that out a bit later, and now we've already got the custom sounds made They're in the pack now
08/14/2013 6:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SporeSpood
Do you need custom sounds? I am a music producer looking into sound design. Let me know!
08/14/2013 8:15 am
EsvDefcon
Hi, and thanks for your interest in the project! Well... I'm not entirely sure how you would add custom sounds to the pack. I think that they're in the minecraft.jar archive, so I'll have to look into this more, but I'll try and get back to you on that one.

Best regards,

EsvDefcon.
08/14/2013 6:24 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sailor
Captain_NA
Captain_NA
17 years
Hey, i'm a team member of the JR team and i have created my own 32x texturepack (as you can see the link)
As i have told. I'm a member of JR, as I dont have time to create many textures, average 4 textures/day, MAX.
If you dont feel it is enough, you have to find another guy. instead of me.
I can create all kind of textures. except fonts.

My texturepack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... xturepack/
08/14/2013 8:11 am
EsvDefcon
Thanks for replying! Just having a quick look over your texture pack, I can easily see that you'd be great to have on the team, so thanks for applying. If you are still interested, then I would love to add your name to the team straight away!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome