Texture pack designer needed

TheCookiesRlies's Avatar TheCookiesRlies9/6/13 5:48 pm
1 emeralds 250 5
9/9/2013 6:24 am
Malaionus's Avatar Malaionus
Hey im looking for someone who thinks they can make a nice texture pack to be used on my server. I would love for it to be very unique and well made and if anyone has the time or is just bored maybe they could do that danx
TheCookiesRlies
Level 1 : New Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Malaionus
09/09/2013 6:24 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
TheCookiesRlies
PandaMCThe one I started is Portal 2 themed.

well portal 2 isnt exactly ideal for a server not based around it at all so if u got anything else that would be great

Yeah, but I didnt start any textures besides a painting, so I can give you the splashes because almost none of those are Portal related.
ASF
09/06/2013 6:45 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I believe that your sever texture pack would be a lot more unique if you were to make it yourself. That way, you can have everything exactly the way you want it. Also, texture packs aren't things you can just scrape together in a day and call it good. It takes months to make (that is, if you want a decent one).
TheLacky
09/06/2013 6:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
I'm a new texture packer and currently working on a texture pack called, checker craft(check it out in my PMC) but if its too simplistic then idk
TheCookiesRlies
09/06/2013 6:02 pm
Level 1 : New Warrior
PandaMCThe one I started is Portal 2 themed.

well portal 2 isnt exactly ideal for a server not based around it at all so if u got anything else that would be great
Malaionus
09/06/2013 5:59 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
I can do it, I started one already. The one I started is Portal 2 themed. Do you want me to send you that one or another one?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome