I will review your texture pack if you want!

soliderproductions's Avatar soliderproductions5/13/13 4:24 pm
1 emeralds 490 9
5/16/2013 8:08 pm
Azzanine's Avatar Azzanine
Hello,

I want to review your texture pack, how will this work?
I will write a review on my computer using notepad/word, after I've done with this I will post the review on MY ACOUNT. You may copy this and past it in your submission, but as long as you give me the credit and [opinial] post the link to the "text".

Are you good at this?
Actuall I don't know. I'm doing this because I want to train my grammar and spellig. I have reviewed one texture pack before, where I posted a blog post on my acount, but sadly I abused the update log... And I promise that I won't do this to yours.

How will you rate it?
I'll rate/judge:
Concept:
Presentation:

That is the main, but I will also look at this:
Is it good to use if you are a.....
.... Miner?
.... Farmer?
.... Hunter?
.... Woodcutter?
.... Ect.....

You will jugded from a score between 1 and 100. You'll also get an overall score.

You will get all the credit for the texture pack, so don't be afraid that I will abuse my rights.

If you want me to review one of your texture packs, please reply or send me a pm.
If you reply, I will pm you so I/you can get a bit more info. And if any questions, feel free to ask them!

- soliderproductions
soliderproductions
Level 44 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azzanine
05/16/2013 8:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
DuckydotDuckyI hate to be this person, but there is a spell checker in every browser. It puts a red squiggly line under your misspelled text. A lot of your spelling mistakes could have been prevented just by using that. I understand that you want to improve, but rating texture packs won't improve your grammar or spelling, it'll just solidify the problems through repetition.

I don't mean to attack you. I've been in the place of having problems with grammar and spelling, but trying up reviews won't change it. You need to practice and ask questions to people who know more than you do.

I can't disagree more. You are essentially telling OP to not ride his bike becasue he'll only crash a lot more.

Doing these reviews will act as practice. Considering the Internet's penchant for rubbing every grammar mistake in your face. If they take those corrections as criticism and learn they wont be solidifying any bad habits.

In short you told them not to practice and then told them to practice.
DasDuriel
05/14/2013 5:21 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pegasus
well it cant hurt to get a free opinion : D
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ite-craft/
Timeken
05/14/2013 4:50 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
You can review my pack if you want .
Heres the link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/te-texture/

Thank you.
projectgami
05/13/2013 4:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
megablaster7
05/13/2013 4:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
DuckydotDucky
05/13/2013 4:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I hate to be this person, but there is a spell checker in every browser. It puts a red squiggly line under your misspelled text. A lot of your spelling mistakes could have been prevented just by using that. I understand that you want to improve, but rating texture packs won't improve your grammar or spelling, it'll just solidify the problems through repetition.

I don't mean to attack you. I've been in the place of having problems with grammar and spelling, but trying up reviews won't change it. You need to practice and ask questions to people who know more than you do.
soliderproductions
05/14/2013 12:46 am
Level 44 : Master Dragon
also my spell checker is on norwegian.... And I am also from Norway. So mabe you coul tell me how to make my spell checker on english? And I agree with something, but as said I want to get better in grammar, spelling was there just because sometime I make some spelling mistakes and I don't know all english words in The world.
HammerCraft
05/13/2013 4:35 pm
Level 48 : Master Pyro
"I'm doing this because I want to train my grammar and spellig."
Looks like you have some work ahead of you then

- The HammerCraft Team
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome